Mike420

Age difference. Should it matter?

As long as both of you have the "I don't give a fuck what anyone else thinks" attitude ... It should not matter. It really shouldn't matter to anyone else, but we live in a world with millions of people who have their own opinions and many of us really care about what others think (me not being one of those people).

If you are talking about having a serious relationship with someone much older or younger than you (excluding anything illegal), when the connection is there (more than just sex), I have never been able to see any reason why that relationship wouldn't work any better or worse than a relationship of the same type with someone your own age.

Even though I don't recommend "love" anymore ... it is what it is and if it is present and coming from both sides in equal amounts, age is nothing more than something for others to talk about.
Serious relationships turn into work after a few weeks and I already got a fucking job :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
H.A.F. = Hard As Fuck ... Goddamn Amateurs

I don't think it's an issue. Until you get to those extreme cases. Not picking on anyone in particular but the case of Anna Nicole Smith being married to the 80 year old guy...that was just wrong. Just an example of the extreme.

I'm not sure of the details of the Anna Nicole situation. I'm just guessing that she wasn't there for the money because she has her own? ... But even in that sort of situation ... If an 80 year old man wants to pay to be married to a younger woman who is having sex with him, I suppose that is his business. I can see a situation with the family of the 80 year old male though. Obviously they're going to think and believe that she has tricked him into giving up his money to her and that's because they probably would have gotten more when he died, had he not married her.
Serious relationships turn into work after a few weeks and I already got a fucking job :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
H.A.F. = Hard As Fuck ... Goddamn Amateurs

Twardo is like 100 years older than me, but i still luv him anyway. :D

I think you're off by a few billion years.:ph34r:
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

My ex fiance and I were three years apart. Now my gf just turned 21 and i just turned 28. The only thing I was fearful of was her father lol, but we get along great. I go dirt riding and hunting with him all the time. Her parents actually think it's better for their daughter to be with a guy that has just settled in his carreer and is out of the whole party fresh to the bar scene thing. I was with a 20 year old girl when i was 16 for awhile but I quickly learned that bitch was loopy. lol. Age really isn't a big deal. It only really seems wierd when you are talking about younger people. There are exceptions though, like Hugh Hefner, yeah people can say the guy is a pimp, but I think there is something inherently wrong with an 80 year old guy that feels he has to surround himself with 19 year old bimbos so make himself feel better. I mean what can he even relate to with them? What life experiences, or commonalities can they discuss?

physical age mostly likey is not an issue

mental (maturity) age is another issue

Please elaborate as to how this is a problem... I'm curious to hear what you have to say.

I'd love to fuck and date a toned in shape 18 year old girl.

I could not stand to hear her talk for more than 30 seconds.

Just one example.

There are exceptions though, like Hugh Hefner, yeah people can say the guy is a pimp, but I think there is something inherently wrong with an 80 year old guy that feels he has to surround himself with 19 year old bimbos so make himself feel better. I mean what can he even relate to with them? What life experiences, or commonalities can they discuss?

I hope you remember this when you're 80. :D
www.FourWheelerHB.com

physical age mostly likey is not an issue

mental (maturity) age is another issue

Please elaborate as to how this is a problem... I'm curious to hear what you have to say.

I'd love to fuck and date a toned in shape 18 year old girl.

I could not stand to hear her talk for more than 30 seconds.

Just one example.

I understood, generally speaking, what he was implying. And what you're implying. However, I think there are varying definitions of mental maturity... at least in my world. I think I was reaching for a more insightful response.