skymama

Interesting Relationship Quiz based on "Unsaid Chemistry"

This is a pretty interesting quiz you can take to find out more about your personality and what type of person you are attracted to, or so this author says who is selling her book. :P

You have to create a log-in name and the test takes about 10 minutes. Oh, and I found this because I saw the author on a news program, not because I was trolling Match.com as the link would suggest. ;)

Article about the book here.

I am a Builder/Explorer. I think it is pretty accurate.

You are popular, trustworthy and dependable. People like you for many reasons; among them you tend to be stable, loyal and caring and you have a wonderful knack for common sense.

You are a guardian. Your relationships with friends, kin and colleagues are important to you. So you spend time and energy developing and nurturing these social networks.

You are a good executive and manager. People almost instinctively feel you can supervise financial, business and social issues effectively. And because you are sensible, factual, affable and socially savvy, you can. You work hard. You like plans and schedules. You are detail oriented. You follow the rules. And you tend to respect customs and traditions.

You have an impetuous, spontaneous, fun loving side, however. You like novelty-with in limits. And you have a lot of interests. This impetuous spirit adds energy and freshness to your sensible temperament, catches your friends off guard and makes you both dependable and exciting.

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I am very similar
I am a Explorer/Builder. explorer being the primary trait

You have a great deal of energy and vitality. You are curious, creative and resilient. You have many interests; and you find pleasure in doing and thinking about all sorts of things.

You tend to be optimistic, seeing the world as a place of adventure-- physical, intellectual or both. You seek first-hand experiences. And when you embark on a project or expedition, you like to be organized, thorough and responsible.

You enjoy the pleasures of the senses, yet you are firmly grounded in reality and live in the here and now. You can be charming and charismatic; and you sometimes like to surprise those you love with generous presents.

You also have a clear moral compass and stand up for your beliefs. And in spite of your flexibility and enjoyment of novelty, you have a genuine respect for home, family, work and community. You are conscientious, dependable, cooperative and protective.

I'm not sure how accurate that is though...

You are popular, trustworthy and dependable. People like you for many reasons; among them you tend to be stable, loyal and caring and you have a wonderful knack for common sense.

...and you are a Virgo. :D

If the quote above was stated about anyone, I cannot
imagine them refuting it.

From my days as an astrology column writer for
the school paper (I know nothing about astrology):

You are thoughtful and slow to anger, but if
pushed, watch out!

Everyone agreed with that one.

You don't need a quiz to tell you... you should be with Normiss.

LMAO...what makes you say that? :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Explorer/Director Here. Sounds accurate (but most of these things are written so that they always sound accurate :P)

You are very curious and you love adventure, either or both intellectual and physical. So when you get interested in something, you can become extremely focused on it, sometimes to the exclusion of all around you. You pursue your interests thoroughly, too, often with originality and exactitude.

You are adaptable, competitive and a problem-solver, as well as skeptical, tough minded and determined. Because you have a lot of energy and tend to be enthusiastic about your theories and projects, you can be very persuasive. You are eager to make an impact on those around you, too, as well as in the wider world.

You are irreverent and highly independent. So you can be oblivious to authority figures, as well as to rules, schedules and social customs. And although you enjoy people and can be charming and humorous, you are not interested in routine social engagements or anyone whom you regard as boring. Instead, you seek stimulating and focused conversations; and you are comfortable being by yourself, pursuing your own many interests.

Of all twelve (primary/secondary) types, you are also the most sexual-because both dopamine and testosterone stimulate the sex drive.

The site said I needed to find an Explorer/Negotiator.

I'm a DIRECTOR/builder

You are an independent thinker who builds theories and approaches problems with an analytical, exacting, systematic and resourceful mind. And with your persistence, logic and determination, you tend to find innovative solutions to complex problems. You are particularly good with technical problems, those of mechanics, engineering, math, medicine, accounting, music or other "rule based" systems.

Although you enjoy being part of a stable, secure social network, you easily spend time alone, pursuing your own projects and goals at your own speed, according to your own rules. You can focus your attention to the exclusion of all around you. And you have a deep sense of autonomy.

You are a private person; you contain your emotions. You are also calm, efficient, quick to make decisions and remarkably self-disciplined. Yet you have a traditional, even sentimental streak. Family is important to you and you can be very protective of those you love.

Eh, some of it's accurate.

You don't need a quiz to tell you... you should be with Normiss.

LMAO...what makes you say that? :ph34r:

And she can be if her and her hubby meet him at the right bar. :P
http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=3429912#3429912
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Explorer/Director Here. Sounds accurate (but most of these things are written so that they always sound accurate :P)

You are very curious and you love adventure, either or both intellectual and physical. So when you get interested in something, you can become extremely focused on it, sometimes to the exclusion of all around you. You pursue your interests thoroughly, too, often with originality and exactitude.

You are adaptable, competitive and a problem-solver, as well as skeptical, tough minded and determined. Because you have a lot of energy and tend to be enthusiastic about your theories and projects, you can be very persuasive. You are eager to make an impact on those around you, too, as well as in the wider world.

You are irreverent and highly independent. So you can be oblivious to authority figures, as well as to rules, schedules and social customs. And although you enjoy people and can be charming and humorous, you are not interested in routine social engagements or anyone whom you regard as boring. Instead, you seek stimulating and focused conversations; and you are comfortable being by yourself, pursuing your own many interests.

Of all twelve (primary/secondary) types, you are also the most sexual-because both dopamine and testosterone stimulate the sex drive.

The site said I needed to find an Explorer/Negotiator.

I'm an Explorer/Negotiator...but I'm a redhead so I don't count. :P
Why can't pirates and cowboys co-exist in perfect harmony?

No OTBH5?

I have no idea what that means.

Turtle and Jay are slipping. I figured they would have answered by now. :o

OTBH5 - Over the back high 5 or as I just learned this past weekend also called the Eiffel Tower. :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Turtle and Jay are slipping. I figured they would have answered by now. :o

OTBH5 - Over the back high 5 or as I just learned this past weekend also called the Eiffel Tower. :)

That explains it. Turtle and Jay have never seen the OTBH5, they have their faces buried in the pillow when it happens
You are only as strong as the prey you devour