skydiverbry

I'm up

I would LOVE too... I'm half tempted to be lazy like some that I know and not do the electronic medical records correctly.... but I'm too much of a perfectionist for that. I am my own worst enemy. :S:)
But it gives me something to do instead of just lying in bed waiting and waiting and waiting and .....

Ohhh. and I'm on call tonight, so I get to answer that silly pager all night long.

I would LOVE too... I'm half tempted to be lazy like some that I know and not do the electronic medical records correctly.... but I'm too much of a perfectionist for that. I am my own worst enemy. :S:)
But it gives me something to do instead of just lying in bed waiting and waiting and waiting and .....

Ohhh. and I'm on call tonight, so I get to answer that silly pager all night long.

Have fun.

You should try sleeping pills...they've been my best friend lately. I've taken Vicodin, Tylenol pm, Unisom, and melatonin supplements to try to fall asleep and actually what seems to work best for me is the melatonin. But what works for you might be different. Good luck!...i know not being able to fall asleep sucks [:/]

EMS...we have 24 hour shifts as well but those are going to be disapearing soon. Studies have shown that if you get a crew who's at the end of a 24 and it's been one of those shifts where they haven't had a chance to so much as take a nap then the crew might as well be legally drunk.

I do a little bit of everything, dispatch, run as an EMT and drive a wheelchair van. Tonight I'm dispatching.