wildcard451

Valentine's Day Issue

SO, let' say hypothetically that your anniversary and that god awful day known to women as Valentine's day and to men as "Why the fuck am I buying big red hearts and chocolates" Day....just happen to fall within 2-3 days of each other.

Is it reasonable to celebrate them as one event all rolled up into one?

Of course it's reasonable, but when have you ever expected to find that quality in a woman? Shoot a load in her left eye on the one day, her right eye on the next, and sign the card twice.

Blues,
Dave

Thats it Todak! Aspirin for you if you ever get a kidney stone :P:P:P:P:P

:D:D:D

That's ok, Cindy. That's why I wear goggles to bed. :|

B|
Why can't pirates and cowboys co-exist in perfect harmony?

SO, let' say hypothetically that your anniversary and that god awful day known to women as Valentine's day and to men as "Why the fuck am I buying big red hearts and chocolates" Day....just happen to fall within 2-3 days of each other.

Is it reasonable to celebrate them as one event all rolled up into one?

Of course it's reasonable, but when have you ever expected to find that quality in a woman? Shoot a load in her left eye on the one day, her right eye on the next, and sign the card twice.

Blues,
Dave

Thats it Todak! Aspirin for you if you ever get a kidney stone :P:P:P:P:P

:D:D:D

That's ok, Cindy. That's why I wear goggles to bed. :|

B|

Of course we don't need to mention the fact that you adopting this practice gradually made me find goggles sexy. :D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

If this is a woman that you'd like to continue to have a "good" relationship with, then these are two separate events.

Even if she says that you can combine them and celebrate them together, don't be fooled. She would only be testing you.

You will pay for making these two events into one forever and ever, Amen.

I may not know much, but I know this to be true. :P

"Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me" Dorothy

The more you give on Valentines Day, the more you get back on Steak and Blow job day (March 14th).

I've never understood why Valentine's Day is considered a "her" day. My husband and I make it an "us" day. We go up to Arroyo Grande, check into the same room in the same hotel every year (it's like an apartment). Go to a nice dinner, stop at the store on the way back and get plenty of booze, get to the hotel room, sit in the jacuzzi bath tub together, and have a good fucking time.

Fuck steak and blow job day.

It also depends on what is considered "celebrating"?

If she just wants to be with you. Home made dinner, cuddling and love. Spending TIME together on "important" days. Just expressing appreciation - even giving hand written notes on yellow sticky pads.

or

Does it need to be black tie affairs with expensive wine and overpriced meals? Lavish gifts that cost way more than you should be spending at this point... but she WANTS it now... in fact she wants TWO now.

This is between you and her to discuss

I have it made!

My wife and I go to Home Depot to shop on Valentine's day, it's deserted! Our first year together I bought her a chainsaw.... she loved it.

Our wedding anniversary is on the 17th, which means flowers, candy, cards are all on sale. And it's like getting a three day warning!

My wife also knew that an "off season" wedding was the only hope of any celebration. Smart woman, glad she married me.

Jump more, post less!

If this is a woman that you'd like to continue to have a "good" relationship with, then these are two separate events.

Even if she says that you can combine them and celebrate them together, don't be fooled. She would only be testing you.

You will pay for making these two events into one forever and ever, Amen.

I may not know much, but I know this to be true. :P

+1

If it's an issue to her, then it's an issue. It wouldn't be an issue for me, because I'm not that big on Valentine's Day, but that doesn't matter because your relationship is between you and her. So I guess you just have to ask yourself, how important is this relationship to you? Because if you value the relationship, then it's an issue for you too.

Besides, are you going to try to change her mind about it by saying, "Look, we can celebrate Valentine's Day and our anniversary together! I took a poll on dz.com and everyone says I'm right!" Because I'm pretty sure that will not go over well. :P

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

It also depends on what is considered "celebrating"?

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Does she just think she'll get gyped out of a gift?

I'd probably be the one to suggest combining the dates, but I'm pretty practical that way.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Definitely! Valentine's day is stupid....you shouldn't feel pressured to do something nice and loving on a certain day. If the relationship is good it should happen regardless of the holiday or not. I've never had anyone to celebrate Valentine's day with so maybe my opinion will change once i do...many years from now...but I say celebrate both occasions together. The way I see it is its less stressing on how to celebrate/what to give if you combine the 2!!

I can't believe you're asking for advice on this here. :S:D

Of course you know the consequences if you get it wrong. You won't be able to pry those legs open even with the Jaws of Life.

"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

I just wanted to see what this community would say stitch.

I got about what I expected.

I expect if you don't buy her shit, you ain't gonna get anything.

(OK...all you grammar people...suspect...suspect. Don't forget we are talking to skydivers here.)
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I don't expect anything from my bf, and i have no plans to get him anything. I'll prolly say Happy Valentines Day - but that's it. I'm just not into the silly day and don't understand women that get mad if their guy doesn't do anything special.

Edited cause i lied when i said i won't give him anything...he'll get a bj...but he gets them all the time not just for Vday. :P

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

you could probably roll them into the same day, but then again she could be like one of the girls I've dated and want them to be separate even though i don't believe in valentines day, but then again she was the kind of person the celebrated the one month:S

...I celebrate Valentine's Day every day with JohnMitchell and I don't need someone to tell me when to buy him chocolate. But then I don't mind if we celebrate our anniversary at the DZ and then go out to Burger King later either...

why not just eat a burger at the DZ?
the food there is excellent
do you not like the Cafe they got there or something?
p.s. they have really good milk shakes totally worth the 3 bucks plus tip, same goes for coffee whether it be a mocha/latte thing or just regular black with creme and two sugars.

why not just eat a burger at the DZ?
the food there is excellent
do you not like the Cafe they got there or something?
p.s. they have really good milk shakes totally worth the 3 bucks plus tip, same goes for coffee whether it be a mocha/latte thing or just regular black with creme and two sugars.

The time we went to Burger King after jumping was actually our first anniversary. 25 years ago Kapowsin Air Sports was actually located in Kapowsin. It didn't have a cute little cafe back then. So we had to catch a burger on the way home. ;)

Guys it's pretty simple:

The more you give on Valentines Day, the more you get back on Steak and Blow job day (March 14th).

Its your choice......

You are my new hero!:D:D:D:Deta: last year for steak and blow job day we were in flight and crossed the international line there for passing march 14th all together....guess I owe doc double this year:$:$:$....although I did offer on the plane!:o:o
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

I gotta make sure I am off on March 14 this year:D:D

you were off last year....just in flight and over the date line so you missed out.......i did offer...you just declined:S:S:S:S
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!