lilDevil

You couldnt get a more Australian image

See STAGED

Referenced where?

Referenced where he said he called for a bottle of water to help the koala but in the photo there is a near empty bottleon the ground and a full one in his hand.
STAGED
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

See STAGED

Referenced where?

Referenced where he said he called for a bottle of water to help the koala but in the photo there is a near empty bottleon the ground and a full one in his hand.
STAGED

Maybe he was given two bottles of water and the picture was taken while using the second one.
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

See STAGED

Referenced where?

STAGED

Maybe he was given two bottles of water and the picture was taken while using the second one.

or maybe, here's another bottle hang on while i get my camera
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

See STAGED

Referenced where?

STAGED

or maybe, here's another bottle hang on while i get my camera

So you think its staged because the photo was taken during the second bottle?

Staged would be if the Koala was brought from a zoo to the set in hollywood where the photos of the moon landing were taken and then splashed across the world papers.

I'll believe you that it is staged but you'll need more proof than that.

I have seen some other photos recently of Koalas getting a drink from some cyclists.
True they usually get their fluid intake from leaves, but in a state of drought I imagine the leaves are also quite dry and they need to seek other sources of water.
When it comes to survival, animals will do things out of character with thier normal behaviour, which would be to avoid that nasty human type animals.
Watch my video Fat Women
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRWkEky8GoI