lilDevil

You couldnt get a more Australian image

With the bush fires in VIC, there has been a large loss of life, this Image makes you think of the animals that have also lost its so sad. They are talking of charging the arsonists with murder if they catch them. I HOPE THEY DO !
```````````````````````````````````
" Cant keep a good woman down "
Angels have wings, but devils can fly !

Saw that earlier today! such a moving photo! The coala was obviously crying out for help! and in stead of acting aggressive or limping off, it let the firefighters approach it!

but unfortunately they say thousands of animals may have perished.. [:/]

As for animal photos. Here is one i shot in January of 08.. Took a while to get, but i did, eventually :)

ClicketyClick

STAGED, but it sill sell papers

I would have guessed so too. The whole giving-the-hand thing is kind of over the top...

No, it's not. It happens here all of the time during our wildfires. Deer, wildcats, bears. I have a snake right here to prove it.

Geeze people. What's up with the cold hearts?? Having to find an angle during a tragedy. It's not an election. :S

Edited to add: Staged or not, it depicts the plight of the wildlife.
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Koalas get their H2O requirements from Gum leave and very RARELY actually drink water, and certainly not from big predator like humans bearing PET bottles, but it does sell papers and make some people go AWEEE how cute:P

You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I would have guessed so too. The whole giving-the-hand thing is kind of over the top...

No, it's not. It happens here all of the time during our wildfires. Deer, wildcats, bears. I have a snake right here to prove it.

Geeze people. What's up with the cold hearts?? Having to find an angle during a tragedy. It's not an election. :S

So are you having that snake drink out of your hand?

Geeze people just because you wish that there actually would be cute stuff like that, doesn't make a faked pic true. I'm all for finding angels during a tragedy, but if the angel it's photoshopped, it just kinds of spoils it...

Where is this all leading to??? In the end you gonna tell me you also believe in some dude with super powers...

While this is a terrible tragedy can someone explain how that many people died? I'm serious here. I don't know squat about the dynamics of a wildfire but it would seem to me that you would see it coming and get the hell out.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

I know what your saying Squeak but theres not many trees left around those parts.

I for one dont buy papers and it still made me go aweeee how sad ! P

Did the gum leaves not burn down?

well if he was in the tree with the leaves he might be a bit more crispy;)

Hmmmm crispy BBQ'd Marsupial :):D

the wild fire in Australia move very fast and with the winds changing can travel through a Forrest canopy amazingly quickly.
Also there is a %age or moron that will always stay to defend their patch:S:S
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I know what your saying Squeak but theres not many trees left around those parts.

I for one dont buy papers and it still made me go aweeee how sad ! P

Are they pics from the Cairns floods Chis?
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Thats Ingam they were the worst hit. the roads are still closed North of Townsville and I think south opened yesterday.
Last Month North QLD had 27 days of heavey rain, so far this month weve had 7 thank fark its now stopped. Some of the high set homes in Ingam had water in the top floors.

Thats Ingam they were the worst hit. the roads are still closed North of Townsville and I think south opened yesterday.
Last Month North QLD had 27 days of heavey rain, so far this month weve had 7 thank fark its now stopped. Some of the high set homes in Ingam had water in the top floors.

I thought you went back west?
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Not yet waiting to sell the house frst will be a few months yet

And theres this

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/740439/north-queensland-locals-warned-of-croc-threat

a 1.6m croc was hit by a car in Townsville crossing the road from a school last week

So are you having that snake drink out of your hand?

Geeze people just because you wish that there actually would be cute stuff like that, doesn't make a faked pic true. I'm all for finding angels during a tragedy

Nope, I wrapped her burned body in gauze and took her home. :)
And I said ANGLE, not ANGEL. :P

Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Lisa, quick question.
Do you have more compassion for the people or the animals who have suffered and will continue to suffer from this disaster?
“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec quotes (Polish writer, poet and satirist 1906-1966)

In Lisas defence that a very loaded question, because some people care about wildlife in times like these DOES NOT MEAN they dont care about the people its also affected !