guppie01

Why do people intentionally put others down...

Belittling, condescending, fucktwat! :P

Do tell, it's mind boggling to me - matter of fact it's given me a splitting headache!

(mumble grumble) B|

[:/]

:|

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Has divot been teasing you about you being height-challenged again? :P

LOL nah, some guy I work with - loves to put people down and make them look like shit in front of others....

I kinda like Divot teasing me... I know he's just playing. B|

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
OMG, is she okay?

Because that bitch who looks like Rene Zelweger sucking on a lemon needed to get took down a step.

LOL :o

g
OMG, is she okay?

LOL nah, some guy I work with - loves to put people down and make them look like shit in front of others....

g

You should give us his email address.

g

You should give us his email address.

Oh, that is VERY tempting, however I kind of need my job... :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

g
OMG, is she okay?

Hi gup,
Because they are insecure and have a very low opinion of theirself..(period!) The person may be outwardly secure but on the inside, lookout. Anyone or anything outside of their own little life space that appears to them to be "in control of their life" or this person thinks the other has assets that transend theirs, they feel.. you guessed it.. "Intimidated!!" With them, they have to be "L-numro-uno!" get it?, so guess what, to make theirself feel "better" best way is to "eliminate the threat or at least diminish it to below their 'level'." Be very careful with these people for they are the fodder that great movies and dead people are made of. This person is not your "first" and won't be your "last" just keep your eyes open, your mind clear and definitely keep them beyond arms length from your life!
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out

Oh yeah... I stay as far away from this person as possible. I deal with him maybe once or twice a year.... Bad juju that man has. Ironically he seems to keep getting promoted :S They took all his direct reports away b/c none of them could stand him, then was promoted to VP level WTF

g

OMG, is she okay?

I'm fat. So there.

:S They took all his direct reports away b/c none of them could stand him, then was promoted to VP level WTF

Getting him out of the way? I've heard that's one way to deal with someone who's a jackass...sorry you got insulted. Peeheads like him (or, as I now call them, twatwaffles) are horrible to deal with. No fun. Go have a beer....;)

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Do tell, it's mind boggling to me - matter of fact it's given me a splitting headache!

(mumble grumble) B|

g

Oh lighten the fuck up.

Suck it up cupcake....

In your case its just because we really do care for the......

Munchkins.:ph34r:

(mumble grumble) B|

g

Oh lighten the fuck up.

Suck it up cupcake....

In your case its just because we really do care for the......

Munchkins.:ph34r:

LOL Ya know... aint no better place to come for the LOVE than dizzy.com! ;):ph34r:

MUAH~! :-*

g
OMG, is she okay?

Self loathing and pent up rage.

I think one of the saddest things the internet has shown us is how VERY ANGRY many people are. Look at the posts in response to just about any YouTube video. There's always someone who has to put it down. And then someone else who has to put them down. And then there's a lot of pointless bickering, and then the death threats begin. :|

They want to feel important and stand out like they are someone special. What bothers me more than the people who put others down are the people who talk down to you as if you are an idiot. Then they have the nerve to make comments like: "do you have a problem with me or why are you being so difficult." but in reality they are the difficult ones. I want to tell them point blank, yes I do have a problem with you but I know I would get in trouble at work if I did that.
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly