Slappie

Can't live without?

Apps for the BlackBerry 8320? I'm on my second one. My first I flat out lost the fuckers. This one they made me buy a holster for it. So it stays on my side. Godforsakenballandchain. But hey as long as I have it I'm employed. Notice I didn't say gainfully?

So anyways, for those of you who are lugging about the BBerry. What apps have you found you like and actually use on a regular basis.

B|

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Google maps
Gmail

Facebook
Twitterberry

I struck out the two I have...

Twitterberry sounds fun!

Facebook? Really? I don't have a Facebook page. :S

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Twitterberry sounds fun!

Facebook? Really? I don't have a Facebook page.

Well, if you don't have Facebook then it probably won't be much fun. Ditto on Twitterberry - if you don't tweet ... kinda useless.

Those are the four I use most often besides (work) mail, calendar, and contacts.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

How did this turn into a can't live without thread?

It was can't live without APPS for your BlackBerry phone thread.

BUT to stay on topic.

I cannot live without beer and cigars. Pussy is a close third and all the others is a bonus.