Copycat

Did I get scammed?

I know he was working in Skydive CSC. The DZM kicked him because of he scamming me, so he's no longer on the staff list.

The last two phone numbers I have from him are:

Personal: 602-653-9658

Mother in Alaska: 3135624583

He usually goes by handles like "limegreenreece" or "limegreenvideo". He own(ed) a Black and RBL Mirage G3.
Attached are photos of how he looks.
He deserves nothing but prison.

[edit]
I just found this.
http://www.classmates.com/directory/public/memberprofile/list.htm?regId=7184601364
You could try contacting his contacts.

I am this victim ;-{

I didnt know who is it, ;-(
I trusted guy which wrote to me very profesionally and nicely.

my good luck, and his bad luck, is that I have in US many friends and...
I'm COP in Poland (homicids department) and also I have friends in American Police .... they promised help ;-)

so guy can be heavily punished !!
thieves to cell!!!!

blue skies
Przemek

I’ve just been reading through this thread and I would like to take a second to thank Copycat for going public with this situation. It took a lot of courage to call this guy out on his scam.

I truly believe that when a person crosses the line by stealing or conning you out of your hard earned money, you have a moral obligation to warn others.

The bottom line is that a person knowingly and wrongfully defrauded you. They forfeit any right to privacy pertaining to the details of their crime.

If this guy wants to sue for slander, let ‘em. You told the truth. My understanding is that as long as you are truthful in your claim, you cannot be held liable for defamation.

You did everything in your power to check the background of this guy. You can only do so much. Sending your gear to his rigger is no guarantee of a safe transaction either. There is always a risk of getting ripped off, even by people close to you.

Sorry this happened to you. Good luck!

I truly believe that when a person crosses the line by stealing or conning you out of your hard earned money, you have a moral obligation to warn others.
!

REALLY, but you don't have a moral obligation to stand up for a woman being mistreated.
Get your act together Jack:S:S:S
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Ive been using ebay for like 6 years now..and i had 2 dead sellers. I had my money back within 3-4 days on both of them!

That's the trouble with dealing dead sellers...it's hard to get any action out of them.
:o

:D:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I know he was working in Skydive CSC. The DZM kicked him because of he scamming me, so he's no longer on the staff list.

The last two phone numbers I have from him are:

Personal: 602-653-9658

Mother in Alaska: 3135624583

He usually goes by handles like "limegreenreece" or "limegreenvideo". He own(ed) a Black and RBL Mirage G3.
Attached are photos of how he looks.
He deserves nothing but prison.

[edit]
I just found this.
http://www.classmates.com/directory/public/memberprofile/list.htm?regId=7184601364
You could try contacting his contacts.

Everyone take a look at these pictures in post #76. Know what this guy looks like.
Teach him some manners.

Reece, get your shit together before someone knocks it out of you. Make restitution to all of the people you have scammed or stole from.

Reece Baldwin
Sq Commander at Alaska Air National Guard

Last Updated: August 21, 2008

Residing In: Anchorage, AK USA

Spouse/Partner: Jennifer

Children: Clare-1998, Ethan-1999, Olivia-2001, Travis-2003, & Reagan-2004

Birthday: December 20, 1965

http://www.classcreator.com/Hampton-SC-Wade-Hampton-1984/class_profile.cfm?member_id=466747

Might make him easier to track down.

Sure it's the same guy? I didn't see a pic on the profile. Hard to believe, too, that a knuckle head like that could ever rise to Squadron Commander!

Even in my little town of Orting, there have been up to 3 John Mitchells.

Just a guess since the phone number listed above was an Alaska number and he would be about the right age....and the only other Reece Baldwin's I found were teenagers in the UK and Australia. So, I guess it could be wrong but there wouldn't be any harm in looking him up.