Copycat

Did I get scammed?

...No offense Pops, but if what Copycat says it true, I [B] [I] HOPE [/B][/I] Reese gets his identity stolen!
Maybe a little [B] forced salad tossing [/B] thrown in, if he ever goes to jail. (or at least hits his funny bone REALLY REALLY fucking hard!)

Doug. :D

Well, I can see that apparently I'm in the minority here. Skin the guys balls, set his ass on fire, whatever. The point is that nobody knows what's true yet so why throw it out there for the world to see.

International mailings are notorious for slow delivery.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

you know this thread was started march 13th, right?

I'd say 2 months is ample time for a package to be delivered.

Then again, maybe they lost the package in Paris Hilton's hatchet wound like stitch lost his keys...:D

Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

raymond_jones:
First of all, you're an imbecile not worth talking to. But for the sake of explaining your "points" I will answer them

A) I have done a THOROUGH research on him before anything. I knew the address where he lived in AZ, I knew his USPA licence, full name, phone number, workplace (AdOnNetwork) and where he worked as a video. But what a FUCKING difference does it make if I live in Italy?? It's not like I can go and knock on his door, or call the police, don't you think?

B) It's not like he's the first one I contacted about a used cypres. I had $250 to spend on a cypres, and that was the best deal I could get. Nobody here in my DZ had a used one in those conditions.

C) Certified check? What if I can't emit checks Sherlock?

D) "Questionable means"? PAYPAL? Do you live under a rock? I'm still waiting for them to cover my buyer protection, and if they don't cover the TOTAL ammount, I'm going to do a chargeback with my credit card. Problem solved. It's not all about money, you know? Reece is a thief.

E) If he DID send the package (I payed more than 3 months ago), why didn't he produce any documents that proved that when PayPal asked him during the dispute? Why didn't he give me a tracking number? PayPal clearly states that no tracking number = scam. PERIOD. I won't go to every single post office looking for the package.

F) Reputation my ass. I'm not the first one who had problems with him. Ask the DZM at Skydive Pepperell.
Hell, even his sweet grandmother spoke of how bad person Reece is. She said he couldn't pay his phone bill and went asking his 83 year old grandmother to pay for him.

G) Why would I buy something "with few years left"?? Do you know ANYTHING about skydiving? Do you know what the heck a Cypres is, what it does, and most importantly, how much a new one costs? Do you know it depreciates with time?

H) "No sense of business"? Man, I made more online transactions and more money than your brain is able to count numbers. And, based on what do you see I have "no sense of business"? My profile picture? yeah, I should've been holding dollar bills instead of wearing my rig.

Your post was pure and utter TROLLING. You're an imbecile, just like Reece is. That's why you two get along. Go back to the hole you came from, and don't bring bad vibes to this helpful comunity.

1st of all who are you to call an imbecile? i still have my money, partly because I trust ppl about as far as I can throw them. and to answer your first rant, you can know his uspa #, phone #, address, ect. lot good it did you cause you didn't know he didn't have a cypress. hummm............

2nd, I had no clue about your checks, just like you had no clue you'd get jipped. (but thank you sooo much for telling me before I sent a check to some guy from overseas who quite possibly rip me off!!)

3rd, i don't use paypal, I use the good old U.S. banking system, or my credit/ debit card at respectible locations.

4th i have no clue how much a cypress costs. I own a vigil. as a matter of fact I owned 4 in the last couple of years.

5th. I have no clue if he sent it. really I could care less. the only think I think I said is I know him and he has never done me wrong. sorry if you got screwed, really I am.

6th. I don't know how they do it over in Italy, but putting someones phone # address, home ect. on the internet is just poor taste. quit acting like some old lady, be a friggin man, and go through what ever retrubutions that are needed. stop whining about poor ole me.

7th, obviously you have "no sense of business" look at all you came up with after you got scammed, if you did that in the 1st place maybe you wouldn't have. mr. trump.

8th. trolling? ni##a please. I took intretest in this post because I know the guy. I was going to offer to contact him with/for you, but after this post you can go suck on a lime. I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. you apparently have no reguard for anykind of constructive critizism or different thoughts about a subject, therefore congrats on your new cypress, I hope it serves you well!!! i'll be jumping this weekend!!!!!!!!!
"your the shit till you eat it !!!!!!!! damn that wall hurts..."

Please remember that we have a "no personal attacks" rule on these forums. Do it again and you'll be banned and your thread will be trashed.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

..Then again, maybe they lost the package in Paris Hilton's hatchet wound like stitch lost his keys...:D

:D:D
Package lost in a Black Hole.
See? Or maybe they should have tied a 2X4 to the package, eh?

Patrik,
I know it's way late in the game but you may want to consider this for the future.

Use an escrow service. Most honorable riggers/rigging lofts will gladly help you out with this by taking your money, receiving the goods from the seller and only releasing the money to the seller upon your acceptance of the goods.

These kinds of problems are why I have never been able to trust eBay, Paypal and the like...too much grief if/when things go wrong. International deals add another layer to the list of potential problems.

I hope you get this resolved satisfactorily...I know it's been a pain in the ass.

Well, about 10 days ago I posted an ad that i was looking for an older cypres.

----------------------------

I haven't read every post here so if I cover something already posted forgive me.
I had a similar problem about 8-10 months ago with a canopy. Did all I could to verify the guy existed, etc. I contacted my attorney after a few weeks and he had me contact the FBI because it was interstate fraud. FBI referred me to a website to file the complaint. I also talked with a friend from the local police department and filed a report. I had contacted the dz this guy jumped at and they contacted him and also got me a different phone number, he had quit answer messages on the one he gave me originally. Long story short, when my friend from the PD contacted him I got my canopy overnight. This after everyone else being told, "I shipped it last Wednesday" for 3-4 weeks straight. I even went back to the website and and pulled the complaint after I received it. Amazing how fast he responded once the cops got involved.
Good Luck.

http://www.ic3.gov/media/annualreports.aspx
This is the site to file the complain.

It's a gift, I don't try to explain it.

4 vigils for 4 rigs is the explanation for that one. Sorry if that kills the mystery/drama. ;)

Oh my...Raymond...YOU'VE CHANGED! :ph34r:

Either way, I kinda figured that was the story...just wanted to make sure! ;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Sorry for the confusion, I am not Raymond Jones. Just able to offer the factual explanation. His gear is lying around the apartment. :)

Why don't you just play 'chicken' on the railroad tracks? It would be a cheaper way to toy with death, I'm sure.

CWR #2 - "You SAID collision!"

****UPDATE****

Reece contacted me, apologizing, and saying he'll gather the money this week and return the full ammount as soon as possible.
:D

Hopefully, he'll stick to his word this time.
I'll let you know in a week.

Thanks again for all the help people, it wouldn't have been possible without ya!
Blue skies,

-Patrik

...and return the full ammount as soon as possible.

How does it go...the three most told lies~

"of course I love you, the checks in the mail, and no I won't cum in your mouth" :D:D:D

:D:D:D
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

***UPDATE***

Guy promised me the money ASAP, then disappeared again. Contacted Skydive CSC, he doesn't work there anymore (at least he lost his job for being a thief)
So if anybody hears / knows from him, please hit him right in the face, and then let me know of his whereabouts.
If there was any situation that I reaaally needed that money, that would be know.

Welp, thanks people!

just a quick update. I have a good customer who just told me had is CURRENTLY dealing with the very similar horror story with Reece Baldwin.

As this customer is in Poland and has limited options there, I am going to try to help him.

Can anybody tell me where the "Reece Baldwin" is ? It is a FACT that he picked up a Western Union transfer in Taylor, Michigan and he used the ID with the name "Reece Baldwin" within last few weeks.

thanks in advance.