bigway

How to get rid of her

[Stands up, pauses solemnly, and says:] "My name is Nataly and I'm a push-over"...

Actually her name is Natalie and she is homeless.

Oh dear.. Well, not all Natalies are irresponsible leeches who sit on the couch all day watching other people's TV...

Some of us just want to live peacefully with respectful, tidy people!

But hey.. I *totally* relate to your situation. It's actually really frustrating to constantly try to help someone who has no respect for others.. And much as people here are saying you should have done this and that, it's just never that simple.
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

The thing is, I am not letting her walk all over me, I am letting her feel secure in a foreign country where she knows nobody.r

Gary that's BULLSHIT,
She's a female brit in OZ, and has been there for 3 months.
Grow a pair and sort it out, she could be working tomorrow and almost any Pub in NSW.

:D:D:DPUSSY Kiwi:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

HTFU mate;):D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

>>Simple answer. Tell her to get the fuck out of your house. Give me her number, I'll tell her.

BWAHAHAHAHHAHA:D

true that

man, that is the funniest thing i've read all day- and I've read some funny shit:D:D

how did that slip by-Does no one else think that is hilarious??

Beware of the collateralizing and monetization of your desires.
D S #3.1415

When i saw your username i thought she had found the thread!

Ha Haaa!! Maybe at least that way she would have gotten the hint! Fortunately, we are not the same person - I am a French-Canadian hottie living in London and NOT a lazy good-for-nothing couch-potato :D:D:D
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

Would anyone like to offer her work on the other side of the country? I dont give a fuck if there is a job there or not.

I have already purchased her a ticket to melbourne return flight in two weeks. It was a xmas gift. I hope she decided to stay on her friends couch for life rather than come back.... or maybe i can cancel the return ticket when she gets there?

So you say shes hot? Send her over :ph34r:

Being the sinister wizeass that I am I cant help but look at this situation as an opportunity for you.

Do you have any annoying quasi friends that you could introduce her to? have a little get together at your place- a few drinks, maybe do some encouraging on the side- that might lead to a mingling of the loins. Let your "buddy" take on this problem and watch the action, she'll be out of there in no time especially if things don't turn out well cuz she will have to deal with that person regularly and want to move away.

plus your partner will not blame you for being a prick for kicking her out that way.

Either that or hint for her to join you in a threesome while making good eye contact- Either they run away screaming or you will get the fu*k of your life.

if that is not an option then just be a nasty prick all the time and make life as unpleasant as possible for her tell her it's not working out and to get out..now!

I have had to kick out a number of female housemates, it sucks but ya gotta stick to it....the relief on the day the last of their shit is out the door is unbelievable,trust me you'll be overjoyed!
Beware of the collateralizing and monetization of your desires.
D S #3.1415