aprilcat

LisaH doesn't read her emails!

...thats right...and I'm outting her.
I get her cards and there's confetti in my eyes and when I write to thank her, she doesn't see me! Maybe she has confetti in her eyes too!

Lisa--love the card..its still on the table waiting for a nosy-victim to open it up and I can bust them with little valenintes all in their hair.Thank you for thinking of me, but I'm on to you, and making this a tradition to my family/nosy neighbors. Gotta spread the joy, right?

To everyone who gets cards from Lisa, open carefully and replace and put in within reaching distance of Nosy people and let the fun begn!

Love ya, LIsaH~~~April

Camelot II, the Electric Boogaloo!

Are there going to be little Leprechauns involved?

I like them, but they keep dropping peanut shells all over the place and the singing gets really loud at 2 am.~~April

No; that is March 17th. Look up the 14th. :ph34r:
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

I like them, but they keep dropping peanut shells all over the place and the singing gets really loud at 2 am.~~April

Okay..I see there is a boogie in Spain (PLEASE tell me you're going to Spain!) and a safety meeting in Florida. You can't sprinkle confetti into the eyes of folks at a Safety Meeting.

I read the calendar and I still don't have a clue. I'd like to buy a vowel, Pat...hmmmm...FOUR!
so whats happening??~~April

Okay..I see there is a boogie in Spain (PLEASE tell me you're going to Spain!) and a safety meeting in Florida. You can't sprinkle confetti into the eyes of folks at a Safety Meeting.

I read the calendar and I still don't have a clue. I'd like to buy a vowel, Pat...hmmmm...FOUR!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=March+14th
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=March+14th

Okay..I clicked the link and read it. I don't t hink I should let Ivan in on this one. We already celebrate that day and call it 'Any Given Sunday' But I appreciate knowing its a REAL holiday and I only have to indulge once a year!

...whats in it for me?~~April