skymama

Congrats, DSE!

Douglas got his AFFI rating in Eloy yesterday! Yea!! B|

I am continually impressed by his awesomeness in how quickly he is progressing in the sport. I remember when he was just a punk newbie here and I had to give him a slapdown! :ph34r:

What's next, Douglas? Gonna finally get some sleep sometime? ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Congratulations!

I was really happy to hear you worked with Jay Stokes. His skills as a teacher of teachers is downright phenomenal.

Most real students are much easier to deal with in the air but when you really need the skills, you'll praise the day you learned them :)
Awesome job DSE!!!

My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

Couldn'ta' done it without help, encouragement, and input from friends like you, Hookitt. Thanks for the late-night words of advice.
Jay constantly says "I'd bust my own mother if she couldn't do the air-work." I believe it. He's hard, but he's fair, he's strong, but he sets you up to succeed if you've learned the lessons he taught.

Thanks for the kind words, gang.
My third skydiving anniversary (the one I count) is on May 5, 2009. Gonna spend it with my first TI in Hawaii. B|

Don't be dissin' my wing suit instructor.

He's one of my best friends, I can dis him all I want! :P He knows it's said with a cheeky grin and lots of love. I'm really proud of him. :)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

GRATS SPOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I watched Jay at Lodi last summer and was very impressed with his style, and if I go there, it'll likely be with him. I decided I might pursue a Pro rating this coming summer with tutelage from Pete while I work to improve my RW and Wingsuit flying skills with an eye towards AFFI when I feel like I have more range/skill in the air.

Looking forward to seeing you again soon
John Fosgate
"In the end, its always best to choose the hard right over the easy wrong." LouDiamond
MB 4310
www.N3Racing.com