darkwing

Need good cushion/support boots for jumping

The most common price is about 250. 250 is a lot cheaper than shiny new titanium. I have a lot of landings using Hanwags. However the conditions are a lot less controlled than the skydiving environment.

They would be fine. They don't slide well but any boot with tread isn't going to slide well.

I like the boots Scoop posted. Hanwags are great however they are waterproof hence they don't breath. I won't go with out them BASE jumping but for skydives they're probably overkill.
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

Most army boots are designed for walking, but do not provide nearly enough ankle support to prevent fractures ..
You really need two vastly different types of boots.

Try looking into the latest generation of ankle supports, that are just reaching US Army airborne troopers now.

That's a totally accurate post. I would never recommend that a skydiver use Jungle boots to skydive in. There is absolutely no cushioning in those boots and they really don't provide nearly the ankle support as most alternatives. Rocky makes a really nice boot with a spongy sole very-similar to the old French Paraboots. Newer-school? Oakley assault boots are light, have good ankle support, and have good cushioning. They soles are a bit too "grippy" for skydiving in my opinion, but that's just my personal preference.