ntrprnr

Can I take anyone to dinner in Dallas on Sat. night?

So I'll be in Dallas for the weekend - keynoting a conference on Friday in Frisco, will be at Skydive Dallas to flail unmercifully out of planes all day, which leaves me with Sat. night free. Any good Mexican places? I'll be at the aLoft hotel in Frisco - If we can put together some kind of happy hour, that might be fun!

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

Hey there! We have a little Mexican restaurant right down the road from SDD that a lot of us head to after jumping. It's far from 5 star dining, but it's a fun place to eat....and it's BYOB. ;) I'll be out there Saturday to jump. I'm sure more than a few of us will be out playing that night.

~Nikki
http://www.facebook.com/poe62

Irgity Dirgity

I'll be out there too, so you'll have someone to jump with if it's too cold for poe62... she's kind of a wimp. :P

I'm sure we'll be able to scrounge up some folks to have dinner with you after jumping! If a group doesn't materialize to hit up the local spot, there's several good Mexican places on the way 'home', that wouldn't be out of the way for Frisco.

And by all means, take advantage of the load organizers at SDD! We have really good load organizing every weekend, so it's easy to get hooked up and get on a load! Just ask in the pro shop or at manifest, or look for the yellow shirt that says 'load organizer' if it's not too cold to be covered up with warmer clothes.

"If all you ever do is all you ever did, then all you'll ever get is all you ever got."

LOL count me in too. You can buy dinner for all of us. :D I'll be up there sat night. A warning to all SDD's folk. I'm bringing a group of 40 tandems on Sun. :o If they misbehave I will cane them.

I'm not the rope totin charlie Bronson wanna be that's getting us fucking lost.

Awesome! This should be a blast. Thanks, guys! It's a whirlwind trip, so hopefully I can rent some gear - Taking it to five cities in six days would be a nightmare.

Thanks for the warm welcome. Can't wait to meet you all. :)

-Peter

I have to work Saturday or else I'd see you at the DZ!

I just looked at the forecast...says winds gusting to 40, I hope that is completely wrong.

Enjoy your visit! :)

Shit that sucks. That's what it was like last Sat. But Sun. Was beautiful. Hopefully if it is shitty on sat. Sun will turn out the same as last week.

I have to work Saturday or else I'd see you at the DZ!

I just looked at the forecast...says winds gusting to 40, I hope that is completely wrong.

Enjoy your visit! :)

What site do you use? I'm only seeing 22 mph winds on weather.com and itellicast.

accuweather.com says winds at 24, gusting to 40...

That site is usually pretty good. Of course, TX weather can change in a heartbeat!

thanks I knew there was some other site that gave better figures just wasn't sure what it was. :)

Those damned foreigners always bring the crappy weather with 'em when they come down!
Last weekend was great, beautiful weather, good jumps and NO foreigners!!

Just Kidding- Come on out and play, we'll keep our fingers crossed for lower winds.

specially those damn yanks from New York City. "Did he say New York"? "Grab the ROPE" :o

Those damned foreigners always bring the crappy weather with 'em when they come down!

Just Kidding- Come on out and play, we'll keep our fingers crossed for lower winds.

specially those damn yanks from New York City. "Did he say New York"? "Grab the ROPE" :o

I was actually almost banned from Z-Hills two years ago because on the day I showed up, the temps dropped like, 30 degrees. I know. It's my fault. Guaranteed. And of course, it was like 80 here in Houston this morning, but I had to teach, not jump.

I was actually almost banned from Z-Hills two years ago because on the day I showed up, the temps dropped like, 30 degrees. I know. It's my fault. Guaranteed. And of course, it was like 80 here in Houston this morning, but I had to teach, not jump.

:DThat'd be pretty funny. I'm going to Z-hills in March. How is it there??

Hey there! We have a little Mexican restaurant right down the road from SDD that a lot of us head to after jumping. It's far from 5 star dining, but it's a fun place to eat....and it's BYOB.

I think this is the place. They LOVE skydivers and the service was great!!
I asked about the Rhile Rellenos, and the waitress got the Head Honcho from the kitchen to talk to me. She claimed to have the best around....And yes, they were Damn Good!!
It was a fun time!
"Science, logic and reason will fly you to the moon. Religion will fly you into buildings."
"Because figuring things out is always better than making shit up."

They LOVE skydivers and the service was great!!

They do love us there, so much in fact that during the summer, when jumping doesn't end until late, late, late, they'll stay open for us if we call them in advance!

It's BYOB, and the food is really pretty good!

That pic must have been taken on a Friday though, you got JohnDeere in that picture, and that boy hardly ever jumps on Saturday or Sunday! :P

"If all you ever do is all you ever did, then all you'll ever get is all you ever got."

Hey there! We have a little Mexican restaurant right down the road from SDD that a lot of us head to after jumping. It's far from 5 star dining, but it's a fun place to eat....and it's BYOB.

I think this is the place. They LOVE skydivers and the service was great!!
I asked about the Rhile Rellenos, and the waitress got the Head Honcho from the kitchen to talk to me. She claimed to have the best around....And yes, they were Damn Good!!
It was a fun time!

Hey whos that redneck on the right???:D:D:D:D
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!