Nataly

How do you deal with an extremely stupid and inconsiderate house-mate?

So you wasted your time typing the original post?

Note that my original post said that I felt she was hopeless & I was seeking comic relief :)
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

It's a no brainer. Kick her the hell out of your house.:S

Aha - but it's not my house..
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

It's so simple......

Gather all your house mates and have a "tribe council".... Then vote the stupid BITCH out!!!!!
And in the process, all of you should tell her that she is a moron.... Just like they do on Survivor....

Problem solved !!!!! :)

“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
He who dies with the most toys, wins.....
dudeist skydiver # 19515
Buy quality and cry once!

Hee heeeee!! Do we get to devise some kind of "challenge" for her to perform?? (One that is rigged, of course, to eliminate all possibility of her achieving the goal..!)

Ohhh.. What could this challenge be..?

Edit to say: T. ex.: Du har tio sekunder for att lara dig Svenska!!!
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

No challenge.... Just vote the bitch out.... B|

Svenska är för enkelt.... Tom små barn pratar Svenska :P

“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
He who dies with the most toys, wins.....
dudeist skydiver # 19515
Buy quality and cry once!

T. ex.: Du har tio sekunder for att lara dig Svenska!!!

What is that in English? Soooo curious.

I dont suppose you would consider squirting her in the face with a squirt bottle each time she screws up,

or Tar and feather her a stripe down her back?

Pay a dominatrix to come over and teach her some respect and then post the video for ryoder and the gang?( you must give dz.com its due for good suggestions:ph34r:)

Maybe the Ace Ventura way of tying her to a chair and touching your eye, or using a knife and fork on an empty porcelin plate?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z17-JYf3N08
(Ryoders suggestion from another thread) Copey and paste I am clicky challenged.

Take her to an adult family home and set her up there, and get her some help she is obviously mentally challenged in some way.

Of course my mom used a broken yardstick to cure stupid when that was still legal to woop your kid:D It stung just long enough to teach me a lesson:)
Mine aint even close to being as funny as the others, but I gave it a shot-PEACE-Caress

I've learned.... That being kind is more important than being
right.

No challenge.... Just vote the bitch out.... B|

Svenska är för enkelt.... Tom små barn pratar Svenska :P

I vote for a mud-wrestling challenge.. She would *never* beat me!!! :ph34r:
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

I dont suppose you would consider squirting her in the face with a squirt bottle each time she screws up

HAA HAAAAA!! Pavlov-style training!! *LOVE* it!!!!

Edit to add: OMG I just watched the video you suggested - REALLY funny :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

If she really is that stupid, change the address numbers on the front of your place and tell her she moved.

Or have a house cleaning party. All of her shit gets put into boxes and gets put outside. She doesn't have to be involved other than moving the stuff off the front porch.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

If she really is that stupid, change the address numbers on the front of your place and tell her she moved.

*Clever*!! Simple, yet effective :D
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

If you really want to have fun AND get her out :

1) Purchase a couple of rolls of "CRIME SCENE" or "POLICE LINE, DO NOT CROSS" yellow and black tape.
2) Check your calendar, schedule a long weekend trip with some friends.
3) Attach the tape at the entrance of your house and at the entrance of her bedroom.
3) Place a hidden video camera pointing to the entrance of the house, ideally with Internet access (This is for your enjoyment only).
4) Record the sound of a phone ringing, every 2 minutes or so and continuously play the sound inside the house.
5) On Saturday of the weekend, call her mobile phone and ask if everything is ok .... that's just for fun.
6) Add any elements which will make her think is a crime scene and a haunted place.
Y yo, pa' vivir con miedo, prefiero morir sonriendo, con el recuerdo vivo".
- Ruben Blades, "Adan Garcia"

Start fucking her boyfriend. She'd be so pissed there is no way she'd wanna live in the same house.

Interesting hypothesis.. This would be assuming, of course, that her boyfriend is fuckable. Which he's not. He's a silly little French man. Not that I have anything against the French per-se. But I do object to him being silly and little. (And ugly and stupid!!)

I would prefer to just kick her out!!

Perhaps I should just start having very loud sex... My bedroom *is* directly above hers...

But that would put an end to my "dry-spell" problem, and then I'd have nothing to complain about!!! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

Start fucking her boyfriend. She'd be so pissed there is no way she'd wanna live in the same house.

Interesting hypothesis.. This would be assuming, of course, that her boyfriend is fuckable. Which he's not. He's a silly little French man. Not that I have anything against the French per-se. But I do object to him being silly and little. (And ugly and stupid!!)

Perhaps I should just start having very loud sex... My bedroom *is* directly above hers...

But that would put an end to my "dry-spell" problem, and then I'd have nothing to complain about!!! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I can yell great things in Spanish !!! Where do I submit my application?
Y yo, pa' vivir con miedo, prefiero morir sonriendo, con el recuerdo vivo".
- Ruben Blades, "Adan Garcia"

Your poll doesn't include just telling her that she's not welcome and needs to move out. That's an option if you have any sort of lease / sublet agreement that she isn't complying with..

If you don't have anything like that you've screwed yourself and pretty much have to suck it up.
Owned by Remi #?

3) Attach the tape at the entrance of your house and at the entrance of her bedroom.

and the other end of the tape to the bumper of the car-see if she follows it and keep tying on the next roll-:ph34r: Lead her away....

Place a hidden video camera pointing to the entrance of the house, ideally with Internet access (This is for your enjoyment only). and one on the back of the vehicle to film her chasing the tape:P

Overall, I think the haunted house thing with the crime tape is a SPLENDAD I flippen dea. very entertaining:D:D:D -Caress

Well if you really need me to, I'll help you out. I'll get her to break up with her boyfriend and start dating me then you and I can have some crazy wild sex. It'd be a tough job nailing 2 chicks all the time but I'm willing to do it to help you out. I promise I won't like it. I'd only be doing it as a favor to you. :):P:D

I promise I won't like it.

Oh don't be silly.. You would *love* it..

And anyway if I did that then I'd have 2 people to kick out :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

I promise I won't like it.

Oh don't be silly.. You would *love* it..

And anyway if I did that then I'd have 2 people to kick out :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

So modest. :D

You wouldn't have to. I'd probably lie and say I had an important meeting to go to in the morning or I wasn't feeling well. :D

Edit to add: You'd be the one that would LOVE it. :P

Your poll doesn't include just telling her that she's not welcome and needs to move out. That's an option if you have any sort of lease / sublet agreement that she isn't complying with..

If you don't have anything like that you've screwed yourself and pretty much have to suck it up.

I haven't screwed myself.. The fact is that this is not my apartment - I'm renting. ie: she has signed the same paperwork with the landlord we all have. This isn't a sub-let arrangement; it is a standard letting arrangement between her and the landlord.

Since I'm not the landlord and this isn't my place, my options therefore don't include telling her she's "not welcome"...

And sadly, there is nothing she isn't complying with.. She's just an absolute disaster without even meaning to be.

My original post clearly specified that I was looking for light-hearted, imaginative and funny ways for me to *laugh* about my situation. Honestly.. At least *try* to offer a more entertaining response!! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Come on.. You can DO IT!!! :P
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

Edit to add: You'd be the one that would LOVE it. :P

Oops!! I hit "post" without putting my response!!!

But skittles.. Darling.. I can't have you solve *both* of my problems!!!:P

Give other people a chance!!!:D
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss