Mr.Bill

Rented any good movies lately

Yep, but he said recently, and I saw 2001: A Space Odyssey a couple years ago. I liked it, but I liked Event Horizon better.

Hehe . . . I think you missed my point.

Caution Spoilers! To see them highlight the section below.

Eagle Eye is functionally the same movie and has the same villian as 2001. In fact, they make Eagle Eye have the same "eye." The only thing missing was it singing "Bicycle Built for Two."
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

How about some foreign stuff?

Look for La Haine - it's quite old now but is really good. It's set in Paris a few years back during the riots in the French ghettos. Really, really good and one of my all time favourites.

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

How about the Coen brothers' recent work? Burn After Reading was very entertaining. Its always nice to watch The Big Lebowski again...

Now, besides that, when is the last time you saw some of the 80's classics? Back to School, Iron Eagle, Red Dawn...
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

How about the Coen brothers' recent work? Burn After Reading was very entertaining. Its always nice to watch The Big Lebowski again...

Now, besides that, when is the last time you saw some of the 80's classics? Back to School, Iron Eagle, Red Dawn...

I just watched Red Dawn last week, mainly because I had never seen it before.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I made Morgan watch it for the first time a couple of years ago. She hated it and thought it was stupid. Then again, I watched it when I was young and it the Soviets were still a vital threat. So now I consider it a "classic" and she considers it a "stupid 80's 'Dave' movie." She also clumps Rocky IV, Iron Eagle...well there's a long list of favorite 80s movie.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

How about "Airplane!"? Now that's a movie I'd watch again and again. In fact, the wife just bought that DVD among a bunch yesterday. :)

"Billy, have you ever seen a grown man naked?" I should buy that movie too, there's a bunch of quotes I can't remember right now.
"If it wasn't easy stupid people couldn't do it", Duane.

My momma said I could be anything I wanted when I grew up, so I became an a$$hole.