CSpenceFLY

UnFuckingBelievable

the thread title,,, says it ALL

don't kids ride BUSes to school anymore???

i feel for the lady,,, IF she has to take a newborn out the door, every morning while she drives her OTHER kids to school,,, BUT
her "motherly instincts" .... stink!!!..

AND talking on the phone???

Bad judgement.
Unsafe driving..
she worries about one aspect of her childs needs,,, i e hungry, but ignores the worse situation, the likelihood of crashing the car and killing EVERYone...

proper Motherhood, a challenging and seemingly LOST art, these days...

jmy

An unemployed, single mother of 6 is allowed to get IFV and bring an additional 8 babies into the world and you find this unbelievable? Unfortunately, there are all kinds of stupid parents, and all kinds of stupid drivers. This was a combination of the two.[:/]

We should not let our fears hold us back from pursuing our hopes.
-- John Fitzgerald Kennedy.

An unemployed, single mother of 6 is allowed to get IFV and bring an additional 8 babies into the world and you find this unbelievable? Unfortunately, there are all kinds of stupid parents, and all kinds of stupid drivers. This was a combination of the two.[:/]

I find many things unbelievable,I just don't comment anymore because it made everyone think I was angry.I limit myself to one comment a day.

Holy CRAP!! What I find unbelievable is that she doesn't seem to get how dangerous she was being...

Not sure she should go to jail, but she should DEFINITELY lose her license.

Fuck!
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

Now why did you have to go there?[:/] Her stupidity has nothing to do with her being black, being a woman, being an American, whatever. She is just plain stooopid.

My point is when you are talking about someone like this the N word fits just the same as calling a dumb white person a red neck. Call me a racist, there are white people I don't want to live next door to.

When I think about people I don't want to live next door to, the color of their skin doesn't even come into play. Trouble is, I usually don't know I don't want to live next door to them until it's already happened.

Not calling you a racist at all, just a realization spurred by your comment.:)
And by the way, my brother is white, and very smart, but a redneck nonetheless. Possibly our definition of the word and all it connotes differ. It's all good.B|

My definition of the N word encompasses more then skin color. If I use the word someone earned it. Just like if I call someone a Stupid Fucker.

Well, to be honest, I could shout, "Stupid Fucker!" into a crowd of mixed race people, and probably wouldn't have a whole lot happen to me. Replace that phrase with the N word, and the reaction is likely to be much different.

But none of this really has anything to do with the breastfeeding of a child while driving a car. I don't care who's doing it, it's about at the top of the stupid list as far as I'm concerned. Particualrly since she continues to justify it. It's like they say...you can't fix stupid!

For all I know, she could have been using her kid as an airbag! :o:D

I think she's a stupid cunt with her priorities all out of whack. :S

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban