Tuna-Salad

Question about sex.

I think that's an orgy. A gangbang is a bunch of people having sex with one person at the same time. An orgy is one person having sex with a lot of people at the same time. I guess it depends if you're the one with the disorder or not.
"If it wasn't easy stupid people couldn't do it", Duane.

My momma said I could be anything I wanted when I grew up, so I became an a$$hole.

If you fuck someone with a multiple personality disorder, does that count as a gangbang?

Also on that subject. If you do it with conjoined twins.. does that count as a threesome?

Depending upon the degree of the disorder, you just might be able to get yer 72 virgins all in one night and without traveling to the beyond!

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

If you fuck someone with a multiple personality disorder, does that count as a gangbang?

Also on that subject. If you do it with conjoined twins.. does that count as a threesome?

Depending upon the degree of the disorder, you just might be able to get yer 72 virgins all in one night and without traveling to the beyond!

Not all personalities are usually the same sex either... ;)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

...why doesn't it surprise me you would know that ?!? :ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

...why doesn't it surprise me you would know that ?!? :ph34r:

:D:D:D:D:D
:):D:D:D:D:D
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.