SimpleJack

Terminator 4 will be PG-13

This just has to stop. Hollywood has gone too far.

Terminator 4 will be PG-13! No wonder Christian Bale got so upset.

I guess they want to sell Terminator happy meals as well.
(this is not a joke)

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Terminator-4-Will-Be-PG-13-8725.html

I just don’t understand how a movie based on horrific violence and war can be watered down to PG-13?

At least Rambo 4 didn’t sell-out.

I just don’t think it is widely acknowledged what an important element that graphic violence is to an action movie.

Discuss……

I just don’t understand how a movie based on horrific violence and war can be watered down to PG-13?

Violence is the American way, suitable for children of most ages. It's only profanity and sex we need to watch out for.

It's too bad; with boobies and bombs being the two reasons to see most new films we'll be missing out on half the fun.

Didn't they do the same thing with the last Die Hard movie? Every one before that always had the "yippie ki yi motherfucker" line in it, but not the last one. They toned it down some from what I remember.

Is Arnold doing the newest Terminator movie? If not, it just won't seem the same. Kind of like when the original Bo and Luke Duke actors left and were replaced by cousins look-alikes that really sunk the show Dukes of Hazzard.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I remember reading somewhere that they have his permission to use his image, and they might CGI his face onto a model to show T-800's being built.

Right. Ah-nold isn't directly appearing as his classic character, though. For one, he's a bit too old to pull it off now. Secondly, this is about John Conner (Bale) and his beginnings of the revolution and war.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I guess they want to sell Terminator happy meals as well.
(this is not a joke)

Apocolyptic Happy Meals? :S
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

3rd. there's something that says he can not act while holding office.
At least that's what I heard.

Wait! He can act?

For somebody whose signature line is "I'll be back", not much acting skill is really needed for those violent action movies. :P

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson is a better actor, or at least he has more charisma.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban