LisaH

What was your first job?

At 15, I worked for a little fast food place near my high school.

I've been craving those burritos all day.

First job was at a little hole in the wall fast food place called Bowinkles. They made the best tacos and milk shakes.
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

At 16 I was a convenience store clerk. All in all it was a super low stress and overall an enjoyable job. Well, it paid really poorly, but its not exactly a job with an expectation to make even over $10 an hour.

The only job that was lower stress was when I worked as a cook/bar back at a bar in town. We could drink at work and got steep discounts on booze.B|

--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Grading calculus homework papers for the math department at my school. Did that for a couple of years. Wasn't thrilling but paid pretty well and I could set my own hours.

About a month later I started coaching kids gymnastics. Kept that job until I moved 6 years later. Was pretty cool to see the kids I started with when they were 4-6 years old grow up. They're all in middle school/high school/college now. Still chat with a few of them on Facebook.

<16 yrs old - Paper boy
>16 yrs old - Bassett furnature distributer in New England (loaded/unloaded semi's full of crap. uh, i mean furnature)
"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" ~Samuel Clemens

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68

My first job was actually a summer job right after my first year of college. Assistant in a printing shop, summer of '87. Kind of boring. There was hardly anything to do but collate, cut and punch paper. I even got caught napping on the job. :$

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

At 9, I got paid to clean the bathrooms at my dad's auto repair shop twice a week. At 11, I had a job washing dishes at a local steak house.

It shouldn't be at all surprising that my two least favorite things to do now are clean bathrooms and wash dishes.

At 9, I got paid to clean the bathrooms at my dad's auto repair shop twice a week. At 11, I had a job washing dishes at a local steak house.

It shouldn't be at all surprising that my two least favorite things to do now are clean bathrooms and wash dishes.

Two of my favorite things to keep clean. :)
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

I started babysitting at 11.

Then at 15 I briefly worked at a hotel in a national park. I was send down to the bowels of the hotel to the laundry room. I did all the laundry for the hotel; sheets, towels, everything. I was the only one down there. Not only that, but I was forced to wear the maid uniform of a hideous dress. I was only there for two weeks. I thought the three hundred dollar check I got was a million dollars. I made that stretch the rest of the summer.

Then at 16 I started at a go-kart track and was there for three years. I liked that much better. :D

I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Standard stuff: Yardwork, pet stitting, babysitting, covered a friends paper route.

Worked for my Mom's company doing filing and shipping.

First "real" job was Hardees as a cashier at 16.
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Two of my favorite things to keep clean. :)
I'll pay you to clean mine if you come to my housewarming party ;) I hate both!