moodyskydiver

there better be animals in heaven

Well, I just found out my German Shepard, Tucker, is dead.Hes been missing for about 48hrs.My Dad found his body down in our creek.Apparently from the tracks that my dad found around him,Tucker came across an old wild hog sow and her piglets.He either startled the sow or got ahold of one of the pigs or was picking a fight to "protect" our property from the hogs or who knows what...but he got the bad end of the stick.He was tore up so bad that my dad couldnt even bring his body up to the house to be buried...just his collar.

If there is a heaven,all my animals better fucking be there or I dont want to go there.Thats is all I have to say.Thanks for letting me rant.:(

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

I'm so sorry. Tucker is beautiful. I heard that everything that comes from God returns to God, including all the animals and our pets. I don't have any doubt he'll be waiting for you when you get there.
Jeanne
Blue Skies, better days, more beer - Oh the humanity - Peace be with you my friend

DON'T TASE ME BRO

:( That brought a tear to my eye. that sucks... I just had to put my boy down a few months ago. I'm sorry to hear that you lost your friend. Natas and Tucker will be waiting for us when we get there. In the meantime they can keep each other company. :)
I'm not the rope totin charlie Bronson wanna be that's getting us fucking lost.

I'm really sorry to hear about Tucker. If he's anything like my shepherd (still alive), he probably died protecting your property. Their best qualities (protective & loyal) can be their downfall.

Heaven wouldn't be much of a place, if your best friends couldn't join you there.

That's a shitty discovery. Sorry to hear it.

My dogs name is Tucker also. I thought it was kind of unique because he was a ball of energy and then ..he'd just "tucker" out.

But I ran into about 7 dogs with the same name.

I'm sorry you lost your dog. [:/]I couldnt imagine life without mine.

My photos

My Videos

There are two types of animals that you never ever want to mess with the babies of, as far as I know... wild pigs and bears.

I'm sorry it happened to your dog. [:/]

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Sorry, Amber. I know how much my dogs mean to me, I'm sorry for your loss, and feel your pain. I am sure our departed pets will be reunited with us in heaven.

Doc
"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

The one thing you have to take into consideration is that he was doing what he thought best to protect you. He was doing everything in his power to protect the ones he loves and for that he will surely go to heaven. In the meantime I know this isnt much help but I wanted you to see a picture of my 2 dogs and perhaps them being silly could make your day just a tiny bit brighter.

Sorry for your loss, but isn't this the same dog that killed your family's cat?

I was going to ask you the same question, but tigra beat me to it. I'm sorry you have to go through this and it sounds like you had a string of bad luck with that dog from day one. I remember you posting about dysplasia, the cat and now this! Jeebus! May I ask how he just went missing? Was he within a fenced area when he confronted the sow? Sorry if I sound insensitive but there are a few more unsettling things to this story than just Tucker's death...

"I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food."