Watch this Metallica shit

No.

Me neither

Don't be a granny. Go for the gusto!

Bet you watched it anyway;)

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

Home boy should have told his wife to get on the ground. They should have lit em up

I can't say anything other than "Metallica Rocks!!!!", otherwise this thread will be moved/deleted.

METALLICA ROCKS!!!!!!!

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

Don't be a granny. Go for the gusto!

Bet you watched it anyway

I'm not generally a Metallica fan, but now I'm curious, so I'll go watch

You're OK! Watch the whole thing.

Check this out as well, SF Symphony Orchetra Director Michael Kamen ASKED Metallica to "play" with them: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erPnyi90cIc

-NickDG

Metallica The great rock band that sues there own fans. What a joke these guys are now anything for a buck.........Nothing Original!

Napster bad. Metallica good. Beer good.

-NickDG

I did watch the whole this and the other video too.
Thanks. i put Metallica music on my iTunes for my grandsons' iPods. Maybe I'll have to check it out.

Another Babe converted to the good stuff!!!!

-NickDG

Metallica The great rock band that sues there own fans. What a joke these guys are now anything for a buck.........Nothing Original!

Ummm ya.... for stealing their music. From what I hear, they are one of the few bands in a position to be able to stand against piracy, and many other bands are thankful that they're doing it. I don't see any problem!

If you liked the OP video, here is one from awhile back that is similar, and I'm pretty sure it is their most popular song.

One:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zePch4zHLMs

Also an interesting video, they played at San Quentin prison.
St. Anger:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qbgj9dQgFOM&feature=related

Thanks. Hadn't seen that video. Pretty creepy. I think "One" was based on the Dalton Trumbo book "Johnny Got His Gun."

Part of the San Quentin visit was on the DVD called "Some Kind of Monster", which covers the making of the album and their use of a therapist during some rough times. That's also when Hetfield went to rehab and they had no bass player.

-NickDG