upndownshop

Wow! Im impressed, even I could do it!

So come on Jim whats your number????

What's MY number?
~ 7&7 easy on the ice. ;)

33 in the sport....I went 16 years in a row making at least one jump a month.
Hey thats my number, have one now!!! 16 years wow! I went 15 years making 148 jumps total.......lucky to be alive let me tell ya!

Huh.??

Don't you "Huh" me like that, young man. I popped you with a RickRoll and you said something about whuppin my ass... Wait a minute... Maybe it was SkyMama was gonna give me a spankin.... no, no... it was definitely you... gonna kick my ass. Maybe you were drunk? But, that's no excuse... 10 years in the sport...sheesh, I got grass stains on my jumpsuit older'n that. ;)
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

Huh.??

Don't you "Huh" me like that, young man. I popped you with a RickRoll and you said something about whuppin my ass... Wait a minute... Maybe it was SkyMama was gonna give me a spankin.... no, no... it was definitely you... gonna kick my ass. Maybe you were drunk? But, that's no excuse... 10 years in the sport...sheesh, I got grass stains on my jumpsuit older'n that. ;)

can someone say "canopy control class"?;)

canopy control class

Well now, let me tell you something my little brother of another Mother... I was pounding out PLF's on Paracommanders when you were out behind Skydive Skydance learnin how to spank the monkey. Canopy control was when you would pull one riser down and shove your foot in it to make it go down further and everyone thought you had a streamer. Don't you be givin me any shit about no grass stains... I got stories about you that would be best served up in front of a very large audience in June. I even gots one story where them stains on your ass ain't green... >:(;)
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

canopy control class

Well now, let me tell you something my little brother of another Mother... I was pounding out PLF's on Paracommanders when you were out behind Skydive Skydance learnin how to spank the monkey. Canopy control was when you would pull one riser down and shove your foot in it to make it go down further and everyone thought you had a streamer. Don't you be givin me any shit about no grass stains... I got stories about you that would be best served up in front of a very large audience in June. I even gots one story where them stains on your ass ain't green... >:(;)

thats good stuff, and you are not allowed to talk to my mother in june either!!! LOL let me guess, you were another one that took advantage of me as a kid by only paying $.50 for a pack job too!!!

You will never guess what I found! I think it is a Smitty the Jumper Iron On, I mean I know its Smitty just not sure what the paper is, pretty sure it is. Ill see if i can scan it

LOL let me guess, you were another one that took advantage of me as a kid by only paying $.50 for a pack job too!!!

Hell, no... I was a broke dick soldier back then who knew how to pack his own shit. :D