guppie01

New Hairstyle - looking for suggestions

I dont know why anyone hasnt suggested this before. Go with a Mullet! You can't go wrong with a mullet!

Then she'd have to change her name to Gia Dirt. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

more suggestions

Ooooh I like hair number 4.

I think I've decided that I'm going to walk in and tell my hairdresser to have at it! :ph34r:

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

I dont know why anyone hasnt suggested this before. Go with a Mullet! You can't go wrong with a mullet!

I guess no one got my first response then... [:/]
When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail.

Long hair can be a pain in the ass, sooo tempted to cut mine off 2, from weist length back to a #4 and spikey on top.

But the old man would KILL ME
```````````````````````````````````
" Cant keep a good woman down "
Angels have wings, but devils can fly !

Long hair can be a pain in the ass, sooo tempted to cut mine off 2, from weist length back to a #4 and spikey on top.

LOL well my "old man" gave me the stamp of approval yesterday - said he likes me with short hair.

Tomorrow is going to be fun!!! B|

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
OMG, is she okay?

LOL well my "old man" gave me the stamp of approval yesterday - said he likes me with short hair.

Tomorrow is going to be fun!!! B|

g

I can't wait to see a pic with the new hairstyle..:)
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Go for a longer bob type haircut. Something a bit longer in the front-likemaybe a few inches beneath you chin with long layers and shorter in the back

Like this? My friend at work has a cut something like this and she has fine hair too. Looks really great on her. And I think it would look great on you too, Gia!

My friend stacy has this hairstyle and it looks really good on her. I met you over the weekend and i can honestly say that you would look good with short hair. Honestly....some women cant pull it off, and some can. I dated a cosmetologist like 5 years ago and she had short hair and it actually made her more appealing than longer hair....of course that was her job so she knew what she was doing.

IMHO i would say try the style shell posted...and i want to see the pictures!! :)
"Age has absolutely nothing to do with knowledge, learning, respect, attitude, or personality." -yardhippie
"Fight the air, and the air will kick your ass!!! "-Specialkaye

Go for a longer bob type haircut. Something a bit longer in the front-likemaybe a few inches beneath you chin with long layers and shorter in the back

Like this? My friend at work has a cut something like this and she has fine hair too. Looks really great on her. And I think it would look great on you too, Gia!

My friend stacy has this hairstyle and it looks really good on her. I met you over the weekend and i can honestly say that you would look good with short hair. Honestly....some women cant pull it off, and some can. I dated a cosmetologist like 5 years ago and she had short hair and it actually made her more appealing than longer hair....of course that was her job so she knew what she was doing.

IMHO i would say try the style shell posted...and i want to see the pictures!! :)

I'm with you! I think Gia would look HOT with that cut. Short hair would suit her!

Go for it, Gia! You can always change it if you don't like it!
'Shell

Is it picture time yet?? ;):)

Okay...

4 1/2 inches off the back
3 inches off the side / top
3 different hair colors

That was enough for me.... B|

1 pic right after I left the salon -Front
1 pic of the back

:ph34r:

g
OMG, is she okay?

Thanks B|

Yeah, my hairdresser and I talked about going shorter, but decided on half way - less of a shock - then maybe going shorter next time.

g

OMG, is she okay?

It's 2:30 AM here, so all is not right in my head, (not that it usually is or anything) but when I first looked at the picture of the back, I thought I saw cousin it from the Adams family for a sec.:D

Cut looks good. :)

Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Gia...i hope you tipped very well. That style looks awesome! You now fall under the people that can make short hair look good! Congrats on having the courage to do so! A lot of women fear changing their hairstyle from long to short. Way to go! :)

"Age has absolutely nothing to do with knowledge, learning, respect, attitude, or personality." -yardhippie
"Fight the air, and the air will kick your ass!!! "-Specialkaye

Gia...i hope you tipped very well. That style looks awesome! You now fall under the people that can make short hair look good! Congrats on having the courage to do so! A lot of women fear changing their hairstyle from long to short. Way to go! :)

THANKS!!! haha I'm not a stranger to short... I like to mix it up.. :ph34r:

Yes, I always tip well! I love my hairdresser.

Thanks everyone!!! I like it too... B| although today I learned that if I'm going sailing - don't bother with trying to style the hair :P

g
OMG, is she okay?