guppie01

New Hairstyle - looking for suggestions

Okay... I have an appointment on Saturday, and my hair is driving me nutz.... I'm ready for a change - toss some suggestions out there.

Current hair pic is from about a month ago.

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Whatever you do, keep the length. :)

You boys and the long hair... :S:ph34r:

It's the length that is driving me nutz. My hair is so fine that when it's long it's like a wet mop on my head - it looks like crap so I end up pulling it back in a pony.

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
OMG, is she okay?

Go for a longer bob type haircut. Something a bit longer in the front-likemaybe a few inches beneath you chin with long layers and shorter in the back

Like this? My friend at work has a cut something like this and she has fine hair too. Looks really great on her. And I think it would look great on you too, Gia!
'Shell

I would love to go with something like that... just need to tone it down a bit for when I have to see customers.

g
OMG, is she okay?

I would love to go with something like that... just need to tone it down a bit for when I have to see customers.

g

Why would you have to tone it down? I think it looks quite professional.

If you go with some light bangs, you can always tuck the longer pieces behind your ears.

I think it would really cute on you!
'Shell

g

Why would you have to tone it down? I think it looks quite professional.

If you go with some light bangs, you can always tuck the longer pieces behind your ears.

I think it would really cute on you!

The industry I work in is very conservative.... I've been able to pull of the wild hair for the past 3 years as I took an office job. I'm back in sales, and I think my boss would frown on it.

LOL I looked over the hairstyles I've had in the past 3 years. I went from long blonde to short red, to med length red, to short black, to platinum, & back to blonde.

I forgot the blonde with red stripes... :ph34r:

g
OMG, is she okay?