shropshire

Name ONE person who ...

Besides you?:)
I cannot pick one as they are a couple. My parents. Their love has always be unconditional and equal to all their children. They always practiced what they preached. I never witnessed hypocrisy in them...never. They worked hard and gave all 8 of their children every opportunity in the world. When they should have been enjoying their retirement years instead they devoted themselves to my recovery after a nasty accident at age 39. I cannot count how many times they were with me in the middle of the night in an emergency room. They now give that same unconditional love to all 18 of their grandchildren.:)

My mom, of course. As much as she drives me crazy, she is still a great mother!

I know the "rule" is to name one person, but there are a couple of other people that had a big influence on me. They are my former fencing coach and my current boyfriend. I never would have excelled if it weren't for them. I'd still be working 4 jobs and making less than $16K. They have helped me see potential that I didn't see for myself. They are near and dear to my heart!!
http://3ringnecklace.com/

I know the "rule" is to name one person...

I'll let you off... I'm nice like that:)

But you all need to acknowledge your own input into you too.... Remember, you are the one person that you are with 24hours of every day of your life. You can't do anything without your own agreement.

You are responsible for you - so pat yourself on the back for how you turned out.

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

Able Tasman and his crew.

They were the first europeans to discover New Zealand in the 1600's.

Had he/they not have, I would not be here today.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

Genghis Kahn

I thought Ugg from the ubu-nono tribe taught you how to cave draw. And you were like - He was SO smart, and then I was like - Suuuuuuure, uh huh.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Genghis Kahn

I thought Ugg from the ubu-nono tribe taught you how to cave draw. And you were like - He was SO smart, and then I was like - Suuuuuuure, uh huh.

Ugg couldn't draw for shit, we just hung with him because he knew where the best 'shroom were!

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

.. had most influence on making you the person that you are today.

--> Me <--

Whooo -

Your MOMs Yo! Damn that was some FINE ass!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun