Rstanley0312

I'm 30 today and everyone is saying....

.... that I am old? What? The way I see it, I'm livin the dream! Being a skydiver I think no matter how old I am..... the whuffos dont even know what living or young means! IMHO B|
Life is all about ass....either you're kicking it, kissing it, working it off, or trying to get a piece of it.
Muff Brother #4382 Dudeist Skydiver #000
www.fundraiseadventure.com

.... that I am old? What? The way I see it, I'm livin the dream! Being a skydiver I think no matter how old I am..... the whuffos dont even know what living or young means! IMHO B|

happy birthday!!!!, 30 isnt old at all, its just the age that you start to realize that you should know better when the words "hold my beer while i try something" come out of ur mouth ;)
The Altitude above you, the runway behind you, and the fuel not in the plane are totally worthless
Dudeist Skydiver # 10

happy birthday!!!!, 30 isnt old at all, its just the age that you start to realize that you should know better when the words "hold my beer while i try something" come out of ur mouth ;)

ya dont give up your beer! ... especially to another skydiver :S

;)
(I.C.D#2 VP)
""I'm good with my purple penis straw" ~sky mama

ya dont give up your beer! ... especially to another skydiver :S

;)

i dunno, some of my dumb stunts at the dz have required both hands lol, besides the beer cooler is always full at my DZ
;)
The Altitude above you, the runway behind you, and the fuel not in the plane are totally worthless
Dudeist Skydiver # 10

First...Happy Birthday!!!

Second, if it makes you feel any better...

I had one skydive (a tandem to check it off the list) when I turned 30 (that I did exactly 1 week before my 30th birthday).

I celebrated my 30th birthday day by doing a 5K (which was a huge accomplishment considering I lost 60lbs in nine months prior to my birthday). I ran the whole way!!

Fast forward three years, five months, two weeks and some days later...

I would give up the previous 30 years to keep my last three years, five months, two weeks and some days, good and the very bad.

Yes, its hard to think that I'm closer to 40 than 20, but 50 is the new 40, so we're still good!

Enjoy your "youth" for 40 is just around the corner!!

Happy Birthday Rob! Your going to feel old Saturday morning when you wake up hung over and have to drag yourself to safety day. Then we'll get some air - cure the hangover and start the party all over again!

:) See you tomorrow maybe and Saturday for sure!

Kim
Kim Mills
USPA D21696
Tandem I, AFF I and Static Line I

Happy Birthday! 30 is NOT old, damn, I would love to be 30 again!

I didn't make my first jump until this past january, at 52. I had to lose 185 lbs to do it, so, keep jumping, keep playing, and keep drinking beer! :)

Miles to go before you sleep.
Fortunately, I'm adhering to a pretty strict, uh, drug, uh, regimen to keep my mind, you know, uh, limber.
--- The Dude ---

Just because you're content doesn't mean that you're not old. It means that you're delusional. Just accept that your best is behind you and you have begun that downward spiral to decrepidness, infirmity, and death. As long as you are twenty-anything, you can be a little bit cool. At thirty, that's over and if you try to be cool, you're just the creepy old fart that refuses to grow up. Go get your gallon of prune juice, sit your ass down and watch Matlock reruns like you're supposed to.
You are only as strong as the prey you devour

Just because you're content doesn't mean that you're not old. It means that you're delusional. Just accept that your best is behind you and you have begun that downward spiral to decrepidness, infirmity, and death. As long as you are twenty-anything, you can be a little bit cool. At thirty, that's over and if you try to be cool, you're just the creepy old fart that refuses to grow up. Go get your gallon of prune juice, sit your ass down and watch Matlock reruns like you're supposed to.

That was awesome! Thanks for the Bday wishes everyone! Kim... I hope you and Greg will be there tonight. Nothing like getting hammered with your S&TA then going through Safety Day with him the next morning..... I don't care though... I cannot wait to get in the air!
Life is all about ass....either you're kicking it, kissing it, working it off, or trying to get a piece of it.
Muff Brother #4382 Dudeist Skydiver #000
www.fundraiseadventure.com