Lost in Space

For those who remember the TV series "Lost in Space", which gal gave you the best boner? Penny, Judy, or Maureen (R-L in attached pic)?

Me? Judy, but I was just a kid;)

Background: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lost_in_Space

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

Is it weird if I say Samantha Stevens?

Had to look that one up (but shouldn't have had to:$).

No, not weird.

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

No...weird would be Betty Rubble. :P

What about Cocoa Pebbles?

-NickDG

And there's always Lucy.

For some reason she always has creeped me out. Even photos from when she was supposed to have been a "hot" model, but certainly by the time the 60s rolled around . . . no way.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Had to look that one up (but shouldn't have had to:$).
No, not weird.

Not weird at ALL! ;)

You'll also wanna look up the prototype for Samantha Stevens; Gillian Holroyd (the yummy Kim Novak).
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

And there's always Lucy.

For some reason she always has creeped me out. Even photos from when she was supposed to have been a "hot" model, but certainly by the time the 60s rolled around . . . no way.

Know what you're saying, but she really was a hot model. The comedy show seemed to dampen her hotness.

-NickDG

And there's always Lucy.

I kinda thought the same thing as a kid, when I got a bit 'older' though...I can definitely see something special in both her looks and talent.

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

And there's always Lucy.

That's hot ! Where is her grave? :P:P:P:P:P

We shouldn't be naming sites here...

-NickDG

tough choice,,

well penny was Danny Thomas's Kid, in Make room for Daddy. and daddy was "connected' ,, so i would not wanna piss HIM off.
(though the Older daughter, WAS hot, and even did a spread in Playboy, in the 60s or 70s...) I think her name was Terry something or other...

and June Lockhardt was Timmys' Mom on Lassie... waaay before the MILF concept was born, so that would be kinda creepy,

and Judy mostly was Non memorable...

the ROBOT was kinda Hot,, in an androgynous sort of way... And there MIGHT :o:$:$ have been a stage there,, where Dr Zachary Smith, and even Will Robinson,,, ( Billy Mumy) had some sort of REALLY weird appeal,,,,, which i didn't quite understand...:SB|:S

BUt i got past THAT phase pretty easily..:S:$:$.once the girls started talking to me in school...
:PB|;)
but all in all I'd have to go with that Ultra Hottie,,,, Shirley Feeney.. what a doll!!!!
she had it ALL over Laverne...
PS.. that joanie cunningham ( sister of "Opie" Cunningham) grew up nicely too didn't she???...though from what i've read and seen about her "escapades" backstage,,,i'm glad i never gave my HEART to her...she wouldda broke it.[:/]:(;);)
hahahahahaha

jimmy:)

I used to love that show as a kid. I never had a crush on anyone in it thou-

Not even B.O.B. the robot?! :ph34r:;)

[Laugh]:D
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly