d_squared431

so what are you doing right now?

Its 81 degrees with a few clouds and a light breeze.

I am sitting on the beach enjoying the view....:)

Oh looky, a set of board shorts just walked by...[Angelic]

Gawd I love Florida....:D

Just curious, how much would you pay for a pair of X-ray glasses, if such a thing existed? You dirty-minded whore. :D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Just curious, how much would you pay for a pair of X-ray glasses, if such a thing existed? You dirty-minded whore. :D:D:D

A couple bucks!
;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Sitting back after a shake-down ride of the new bicycle, looking at half the trip on everytrail.com, and contemplating the next adventure! it's over 50 in Minneapolis and it is beautiful!
Fortunately, I'm adhering to a pretty strict, uh, drug, uh, regimen to keep my mind, you know, uh, limber.
--- The Dude ---

I'm cleaning up the house and putting together a report for my boss. Really wishing my sinuses weren't plugged.
I couldn't justify driving 6 hours to San Marcos when I knew I'd probably make one jump and feel like my head was ready to explode:(

I got nuthin

You suck. I am sitting inside studying my CPA review material. I would like to propose a trade. :P

You can keep the board shorts though, I want to gawk at the bikini bottoms. :)
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

HUH???? ;)

[Laugh] there were a few of them walking by..

I just got done watching the the shuttle take off and sent mr cocheesey a video. Oh, I am drinking a beer too...[Laugh]
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

I'm sitting at the company terminal in Gary IN. I waited all afternoon for another driver to show up, and when he got here, the trailer needed to be fixed>:(

So now I have to wait for the shop to fix the trailer>:(

It's now getting dark, but for Gary - that's an improvement.:|

So I had enough time to answer a lot of questions.:P

"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

I just planted herbs & veggies on my balcony. B| Tomatoes, lettuce, rosemary, basil, and oregano.

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I just got back from the grocery store getting more plastic cups in which to mix T-88 epoxy so I can join my glued up tops with the bottom part of my current stereo sub-woofer construction project.

I am finally progressing from MDF with butt-joints and paint to better sheet goods, sold wood accents, and more interesting joints.

Baltic birch plywood, yellow birch heartwood lumber, shiplap joints on the top and bottom panels, lock miters on the feet, edge lap joints with an extra set of shoulders on the braces.

I just got back from the grocery store getting more plastic cups in which to mix T-88 epoxy so I can join my glued up tops with the bottom part of my current stereo sub-woofer construction project.

I am finally progressing from MDF with butt-joints and paint to better sheet goods, sold wood accents, and more interesting joints.

Baltic birch plywood, yellow birch heartwood, shiplap joints on the top and bottom panels, lock miters on the feet, shouldered edge-lap joints between the braces.

Holy shit! That is some nice woodwork! A good subwoofer is a thing of beauty! What driver (s) will you use in it?
Fortunately, I'm adhering to a pretty strict, uh, drug, uh, regimen to keep my mind, you know, uh, limber.
--- The Dude ---

That is a good question....[Laugh]

Maybe a few thin mints(they are priceless and hard to come by you know) and if that wasn't enough maybe ......[Angelic]
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1

working on taxes and waiting for the ACC & SEC games to start

but the beach sounds much better than either of these

So did you see the last couple of minutes in the SEC championship game? I didn't care who won, but I was dumbstruck at the number of fuck-ups on both sides and maybe the officiating crew as well. :S One of the worst years in the conference I've seen in a long time.

yep seemed like the refs went to sleep
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

I just finished up with a very busy morning in the office. I am eating my salad and hoping the afternoon patient load isn't as busy. I rather be at the beach then at work...:D

TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1

I just finished up with a very busy morning in the office. I am eating my salad and hoping the afternoon patient load isn't as busy. I rather be at the beach looking at hotties in boardshorts then at work...:D

Fixed that for ya. ;)

I gotcha back, sista! B|
Always be kinder than you feel.

I just finished up with a very busy morning in the office. I am eating my salad and hoping the afternoon patient load isn't as busy. I rather be at the beach looking at hotties in boardshorts then at work...:D

Fixed that for ya. ;)

I gotcha back, sista! B|

ya ya that is what i meant to write....:D
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1

Taking a break, sitting at my desk, eating some Thai food from the cafeteria that I put enough Sriracha sauce on that my nose is running, and preparing for a 1.5 hourmeeting this afternoon withmy new boss.
--- The Dude ---