airtwardo

HH is driving again...

It all comes down to $$.
I guess it is about time to upgrade to that premium membership to help fund this place.

I wonder how much it would cost to ensure that I never get banned permanently from this site? :D

Hell, I should pump in a $20 now and then to help out. God knows they've put up with my shit enough times... :$:ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

It all comes down to $$.
I guess it is about time to upgrade to that premium membership to help fund this place.

I wonder how much it would cost to ensure that I never get banned permanently from this site? :D

Hell, I should pump in a $20 now and then to help out. God knows they've put up with my shit enough times... :$:ph34r:

I made a firm bid of $1000 to be a moderator in SC.... he did not take it;)

It all comes down to $$.

I made a firm bid of $1000 to be a moderator in SC.... he did not take it;)

:D:D:D

You know what they say sometimes.... your reputation precedes you. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban