LuckyMcSwervy

Weekend Numbers: March 14 & 15, 2009

:):):) : 3 : :D:D:D

3 great jumps this weekend!!!

1 2 way with my "fuckery protege" Jocelyn!
1 4 way hybrid for Braden's 300th!
1 2 way with Braden - turned 7 points. FUN!!!

Beer for 1st "Safety Day", 1st 4 way and something else but I can't exactly recall what it was.... damn!
Always be kinder than you feel.

Got 3 RW jumps (12-, 10- and 9-way) in after the Safety Day presentations and before the front moved in at Skydance yesterday.B|

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

[:/]:2:0
I'd say "just two" but from the looks of the posts here so far, I think that better be "Woo hoo!!!! Two jumps" B| This year has sure been better than last year. I had one jump in February and my next one wasn't until the end of April.

And I'm headed to California next weekend. Anybody in the Sacramento/Davis/Lodi area want to come play with me?
"safety first... and What the hell.....
safety second, Too!!! " ~~jmy

POPS #10490

0:2:?
Did a hop-n-pop Saturday morning, got my first Skyhook cutaway (but far from my first cutaway). Fell in a crick going to pick up my main and got my feet wet, but I found all my stuff. Holy moley I'm outta shape. I love my 168 Rmax, it flies so much better than my Raven 1. Sunday went better, did outside video for Larant from Rhythm XP.
"If it wasn't easy stupid people couldn't do it", Duane.

My momma said I could be anything I wanted when I grew up, so I became an a$$hole.

Beer for 1st "Safety Day", 1st 4 way and something else but I can't exactly recall what it was.... damn!

Could it be for your 1st gainer out of the back of the skyvan!?! B|

Definitely some good times and jumps this weekend despite the cold and nasty weather!
Where the f!$* is spring?? >:(

Could it be for your 1st gainer out of the back of the skyvan!?! B|

Yes, I do believe that was it. :D Skank you very much for that suggestion. ;)

Definitely some good times and jumps this weekend despite the cold and nasty weather!

Wordddd(Jager)ddddddd(Jager)ddddddddddd. :D:D:D

Where the f!$* is spring?? >:(

I'm going to guess Florida, too. :P
Always be kinder than you feel.

Wordddd(Jager)ddddddd(Jager)ddddddddddd.

Oh yes...super shots of Jager always make for a great weekend!

Florida :P

Yeah...you're probably right...I guess I got spoiled last weekend when it was high 70s in Virginia!

I'll just have to wait for it to get back up here...two trips to Florida and the PR boogie were definitely a great way to spend the "offseason" ;)

0:1:0

Was at the dz most of the day on Saturday so Beth could meet her 4-way team (she's the videographer) then went out sunday morning and got one jump in before calling it a day after meeting my sister and parents for lunch.

Scott
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

:) ; 2 ; 0

1 jump only saturday, went to pick up a comrade who had a cutaway (and try to find the canopy and freebag), then no more time to jump...
1 jump on sunday, after doing a mountain landing with the plane in a ski resort :)
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM