skittles_of_SDC

What do you do when your best friend...

After much consideration here is my 2 cents.

Sleep with his sister

AND his mother..... :D

And good god are his sister and mom HOT. Too bad they are both married.

Heeeyyyy Skittles.....
NOW you are disappointing me.... >:(

Don't let such a minor detail stand in your way to sweet revenge :D:D:D:D
“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
He who dies with the most toys, wins.....
dudeist skydiver # 19515
Buy quality and cry once!

Heeeyyyy Skittles.....

Now, now, behave! He is trying to show some maturity here!:)

"I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food."

Heeeyyyy Skittles.....

Now, now, behave! He is trying to show some maturity here!:)

It's Skittles remember????
Isn't that a little to much to hope for???
:D:D

:P
“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
He who dies with the most toys, wins.....
dudeist skydiver # 19515
Buy quality and cry once!

Now, now, behave! He is trying to show some maturity here!

It's Skittles remember????
Isn't that a little to much to hope for???

I find it interesting that when I opened Bonfire, the post right below this one was "I need to grow up (long)" :ph34r:

Skittles, you're getting a lot of good advice. Some of it is mutually contradictory, but that doesn't really make it bad -- some of it is personality dependent.

Think about what you would expect to have done to you by a stand-up guy, and then do that. If you really think you'd be cut off, then cut him off. You'll find new friends, and girl friends. Really.

And if the thought shakes you too much, then don't. But if you do that, then you can't talk about the girl with him, because it'll just mess things up. And you can't trust him with a girl. But, then again, the "let her know you're interested" isn't bad advice.

And understand that all of this takes practice, which means fucking it up sometimes. :ph34r:

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

So you're pissed at a long time Bro for being more aggressive than you and cock blockin' yer fantasy?

He's actually helping you out by saying in a non-verbal way that maybe it's time to hit the nitrous button and move a little faster!

The ladies kinda like a guy that when he sees something he likes, he goes after it...

'Respect', 'Trust', Stepped on your toes'...Boo Fuckin' Hoo.

You can sit on the bench and hope ya don't lose the game, or you can strap on your helmet, get in it and win it.

It a full contact sport Skittles, she's a free agent until you put a rock on her finger...up to YOU to demonstrate you're the bigger, better deal.

He's moved in on your hunting grounds, defend your territory...when you see them together, ask him how the Herpes test came out! ;)

I couldn't have said it better myself!!!:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Actually, YES it is painful as hell. And it WILL get you painkillers in the ER, indeed.
I got hydrocodone SYRUP! I've never had a doc give me pills and liquid. Weeeee! :D;)
However, my left ear hasn't been the same since.

"Don't let the bon-bons give you a fat ass. Merry X-mas!" - Skydemon2

starts trying to make a move on a girl that you like? I mean he's the ladies man and most girls think he's hot so if it comes down to me vs. him I have no chance. It was going well with her for awhile until she stopped talking to me but this probably explains why.

Oh and talking to him won't do shit. He gets shady as fuck when it comes to chicks.

Let him pick up the chick he wants and you take the chick's friend. The hottest one is usually a nutjob anyway.
Chuck Akers
D-10855
Houston, TX

Some of you really aren't getting the point. It's a trust and respect thing. Since a lot of you don't seem to get that, I give up on trying to explain it.

Oh dude.. I can't help but think maybe there's a bit of miscommunication here..

Let me tell you a story:

I was best friends with this girl for about 8 years. Then, in my last year of high-school she started ignoring me and treating me like I had the plague. She became really catty, got herself new bitchy friends and they all ganged up on me to form an I-hate-Natalie-club.. I'm sure it wasn't actually called that, but I digress..

For all my efforts, I never got her to tell me what happened & I never figured it out on my own.

Then, TEN YEARS LATER, she tagged me as a *friend* on Facebook!!! I nearly shit a brick!! I though, hell, 10 years have past, maybe now she will tell me WTF happened!

And here it was: as long as I had known her, she had had a crush on this guy.. And she turned on me when she "found out" I had slept with him. OK - let's be clear here: I *never* slept with that dork - I never did *anything* with him because aside from being a loyal friend, I just wasn't interested.

After some prying, she went on to explain that I was a bad friend anyway, that I always made her feel guilty about her achievements, et cetera, et cetera. And the funny thing is all those things she accused me of doing were intended with *exactly* the opposite effect. Which if both of us had been better communicators would have been pretty fucking obvious!!

The moral of the story? You're young. You may not even know yourself, her, or your friend half as much as you *think* you do. And the cruelest joke of all is that even telling you this probably won't change the fact that you're unlikely to figure this out until much later in life.. And I can only assume this is an ongoing process whereby you look back and can only laugh at your youthful ignorance (and not always in a bad way).

So there. Not sure any of that applies in this case or is of any value otherwise, but it's my 2 cents, anyway!!!
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

Yup. She seemed interested too until recently and I just found out my friend started talking to her recently.

You know, It just may turn out that he may unintentionally be the best friend you will ever have. If she's that easily swayed. She sounds like trouble. Let him deal with her.

this is han solo and i am going to keep you company for the next few hours right here on the Midnight Shift

Hey man, I feel ya on this-- I've been in similiar situation, but thinking back on when it happened, this is the best advice....
Let me know how it works out.
-Eddie B (feel free to message)
www.facebook.com/eddie.d.bryant

There is a cute blonde comedienne who has a squeaky voice.
She makes the point that she gets a lot of latitude and plays
the blonde card to her advantage.

She has a routine where she talks about sleeping with her
boyfriends brother. She told her b/f, "It was an accident, he tricked me." :D

Now... everyone knows that is a joke. Obviously, nobody "accidentally"
has sex.

So, there it is. She's a big girl. She talks to whomever she wants.
Your buddy isn't going to "trick her" into going out on a date.
They are adults. She probably spent some time flirting with
him until he agreed to go out. Women are devious that way.

You should go out with other girls. If you see her, talk to her.
At some point, things might improve... or not.

Either way, don't worry about it.
People tend to date from a pool of surprisingly similar people.
Most of the other women in your life are going to be about the same.
The final difference should be how you are treated.

It doesn't sound like she is treating you well, or special.
That is a tough way to live your future.

As far as Im concerned it up to the girl.

Ok, so you don't have a problem with one of your 'bros' tappin it out while you're with her - no problem, then.

Who am I to say she can't. If that what she wants.

Dose that mean that I'm still going to be there when she is done? Hell no.

I'll be havin a beer with my bro on the lookout for the next chapter.

Yeah, I remember being 16 too....

No shit. LOL @ this guy. :D

As for the OP: like others have said already, sounds like this friend of yours isn't much of a friend. A big part of who you are is who you associate yourself with. I say move on and forget both of them.

Poor Skittles..

The FIRST girl to tell him he's (kinda) hot states in her next post that she is on (prescribed) drugs...
"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom

It's not the words, it's the attitude behind them.

So, now people are so politically correct and sensitive that I can't even think sexist, racist, etc. thoughts regardless of whether I verbalize or act upon said thoughts?

Forgive me if I misunderstood your comment, but that's as I take it. I'm a stubborn ass that hates being politically correct.

I think we should all be able to make fun of everyone equally. (for example, you call me a stupid jarhead, and I say "thanks. I always like hearing a good joke from the special kids.:P)
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Some of you really aren't getting the point. It's a trust and respect thing. Since a lot of you don't seem to get that, I give up on trying to explain it.

...Then, TEN YEARS LATER...

sheesh, you're old.:P
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

starts trying to make a move on a girl that you like? I mean he's the ladies man and most girls think he's hot so if it comes down to me vs. him I have no chance. It was going well with her for awhile until she stopped talking to me but this probably explains why.

Oh and talking to him won't do shit. He gets shady as fuck when it comes to chicks.

Dude, you have a chance against most chicks, you just got to show some serious game, if you got no game, chicks will lose interest in you fast, plus most chicks our age like the "bad boy" types. It keeps them on their toe's & they usually don't know what to expect. Now if you're the always "nice boy" type of dude, chicks won't even go near you because they can see how nice & loving you are & once they see that, it'll get boring for them. Sure being a good looking dude helps but if your not confident in yourself and in general, the girl will see right through you! Now i do agree that your boy, should show some respect but if he's a "player", i highly doubt that he's going to have respect for you and the women he taps! Start learning how to read body language, it becomes a bit trickier with women that are super flirts but for the women that aren't, it's fairly easy to read their body language & that way you can kind of get a hint if she's into you!

Either way friends come and go...that's life, not much you can do but just don't stress over it, make a high H&P & just clear your mind of all that stupid bullshit!

Now i have a question, is this all happening at the DZ or out of the DZ?
Wanna Hug It Out, Lets Hug It Out..Bitch!