Head and Shoulders ;)

in the place

of forken spoon

And thus bukaki

then some shibari

then two girls

and one cup...

filled with shit
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

She screamed, but

louder and louder

As he put

Head and Shoulders ;)

in the place

of forken spoon
And thus bukaki

then some shibari

then two girls

and one cup...

filled with shit

caused everyone to

puke their guts
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Some of it makes no sense, but it's still funny...

--------A day in the life of Jumpers---------

One day this chick with big, massive, gigantic, perfect boobs and the most spank-able butt and the pinkest g-string thong wrapping there ever was, asked me to run to the store for condoms. But I said "let's try this large zip-lock bag to prevent leakage. If that fails, questionable redness appears near your package" which indicates severe friction burn marks caused by fuckery and un-lubricated buggery and rooting around in tight places.

Because tight is much better than 'as loose as a goose' that lays a golden shower on your otherwise somewhat impermeable, red, itchy package. Then again, if what you see will be locked in a death spiral, that is a locked thread.

However, Cocheese never knows wtf he's talking about because the rodeo dive should have been a horny gorilla! I asked her to fuck me, but he was checking out Bolas to see if he was wearing the thong that had the pink flamingo on it.

All ova sudden, Turtle walked in with a huge reputation for getting his pecker in a jam, or jar of Pineapples, the kind Skittles uses for hitting on D^2. Who loves pineapples and doing the funky chicken with anyone she saw rooting in the dirty laundry for a snow shovel.

But she found Bolas's dirty thongs in his teeth but then she spit it out, but it stuck. She screamed, but louder and louder as he put head and shoulders in the place of forken spoon and thus bukaki then some shibari then two girls and one cup filled with shit caused everyone to puke their guts in their panties that were located in the Casa within two leagues, quoth the raven. Stumped everybody was... because they realized the RAVENS suck!!! As do Falcons. Fly Eagles FLy!!!

Skydive radio says: Just the tip, and then Futuredivot
Tact is not my specialty.....

Dirty Sanchez #453