christoofar

What did Santy Klaws Git Ya

Hmmm. Is that the same glassblowing BASE jumper who blows some other interesting glass objects? :D

"No, DJ, make them BIGGER..."

Hehehe. That's the same one but I'm not posting pics of THOSE.

Well, now I know what to get my wife for her Birthday in Feb.(26yrs old);)

OK, someone explain this to me-I got my wife a gift certificate to a store that she likes, a DVD player and some movies that she likes, some Peanuts stuff that she likes.
She got me some clothes that she likes........
I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried

candles, tshirts, a bag thingy, more candles, chocolate, so much chocolate I couldn't eat it all (had to share[:/]), but the best two pressies .... an absolutely stunning landscape my mom painted (oils) of a stormy African plain, and ...... *drum roll* .... from my dad the ex-skydiver ..... *drum roll* .... A JUMPSUIT! B|B|B|

Kerry

Some nice shirts, some sweatpants,a watch, some chocolates, a large supply of my favorite popcorn, and Lynn and I got a nice hot cocoa set.

And a wonderful time with my grandchildren.

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

My best friend gave me the book "Kurt Cobain Journals..."

I've read that book, very interesting. A little hard to read the handwriting sometimes, but definitely a 'keeper'. It's interesting because you can see when his drug use became very evident! What a waste of talent.

J

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.

One warm blanky, sent to me from Ohio. and I got myself 2 jumps yesterday, one of them ending up in a Demo jump!B| Actually, I landed in someones backyard about a mile off from the DZ, hilaciosly honkiin winds! Everyone about 20 people there were very excited to have me drop in, First thing I said was "Merry Christmas" got good laughs from the adults and the children there had a million ??'s for me. The homeowners thanked me for making there Christmas an unforgettable one.B|:D;)

-

"How do you keep your feet on the ground when you know you were born to fly?"

Yes indeed! Its one I wont forget either, My final thought before landing, ,ughhh, shed...power lines...boat/trailor...big big tree...ummm., little tiny yard... and Sssaayyyyyfffffe!;)

"How do you keep your feet on the ground when you know you were born to fly?"

This great alarm clock tuned into the atomic clock, with temp readout, and a remote temp gauge, barometer (to predict the next 12 hours of weather), and best of all the laser projection of the time and temp so I don't have to search through the night nocking over stuff to see what time it is. It's the last clock/temp/alarm I'll ever have to buy, ever. Add to that a Moth (sweet r/c glider which is way better than the delta wing designs), and a pair of Gaotrz sunglasses because my $12 pair I skydive in are about to explode.

I had asked for slutty, hot twins, but didn't get them. I guess Santa was trying to be nice since he couldn't produce. Not bad all in all.