christoofar

What did Santy Klaws Git Ya

I was hoping Santa (er, the FedEx guy) would bring my new canopy before today, but he didn't so it looks like I'm getting my Christmas gift to myself in a couple of days.

Anyone know if they deliver on Boxing Day?

--
Hook high, flare on time

A house full of relatives (this is a good thing to me), some clothes, decorative things for my place, and to top it off a surprise, late-night phone call from a wonderful friend. :)

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I was hoping for a Suunto watch, but my brother got me a Casio instead. Which is cool, this is one hell of a Casio. - The Casio Pathfinder: http://www.casio.com/watches/product.cfm?section=14&product=3673&display=. ALtitude accurate to +- 10 feet, but the bummer is that it updates only every 5 seconds. The Suunto ones update ever 1 second.

To take back, or not to take back!

_Am
__

You put the fun in "funnel" - craichead.

My New canopy!!:)
Also one of those Radio Shack "re-makes" of the awesome hand held Mattell football games, the White one football classic! Played it as a Kid then moved up to the Green Football II. Have not been able to find one and I guess Santa found it in his list from years ago, decided to give me something to do while it rains for the rest of the winter.

Scott C.

"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

santy clauz was good to me!!!
he brought me, some....jewelry, a nice tiffany's bracelet, a few sweaters, some wool pants, a new blow dryer, slippers that look like sneakers, and a nice stuffed animal

The key to walking on water... Is knowing where the rocks are

Total of $100 in gift cards for Barnes and Noble.
A new extra large coffee mug.
Framed picture of my adorable niece.
A new mouse pad - with a gel thing for the wrist for luxury computing! :ph34r:
CDROM cleaning kit.
Two pair of flannel pj pants - I love these things, they're so comfy for kicking it around the house.
A new little lamb for my sheep collection.

I had the most fun watching my parent's open the DVD player my son and I got for them. They were blown away! B|

dzdiva,

Was expecting a naked man with a brand new rig..but I guess I was naughtier than I thought!!;)

Uhh, what was that address?? We can dirt dive nude but it has to be indoors on a nice, thick carpet cause it's cold outside. Err, you can even show me what you did to be so "naughty". I'll even wear my new rig...tee-hee.

TripleF

"Upon seeing the shadow of a pigeon, one must resist the urge to look up."

My list:

$150
35mm Cannon camera
buncha film for said camera
roadside emergency kit w/various tools,fuses,lights,first aid stuff, and a cute little air compressor for flats.
a nice collectors box set of the Harry Potter books
cute stuffed animals
chocolate!

**relief in knowing I dont have to do holiday shopping for another year!

(...and did I mention my new custom rig will be here the 3rd week of Jan? ;):ph34r:B|)

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

My parents sent me a stuffed "westie" toy to replace my dog that died about 7-8 years ago. I swear...my mom wrote this on the card: "Dad got you a new 'Nestlé' [name of said dead dog] . . . Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year."

And get this -- if I squeeze its left paw, it says a variety of things in a disgustingly cute voice including:

"Let's be friends!"
"Please take me home!"
"Please pick me up!"
"Will you play with me?"
"What's your name?"

and lastly...

"I love you!"

My parents are soooo weird. Last year, I got a 20GB MP3 player. What happened?! I think they must be upset because I started skydiving. :S Oh well, they did give me a hefty check, which is the real gift in their eyes (I hope).

Don't know what the sister and brother have gotten me, yet...but I imagine I'll find out in a few days. And I'm still wonderin' what AndyMan got for me! :P;)

-P

__
"Scared of love, love and aeroplanes...falling out, I said takes no brains." -- Andy Partridge (XTC)