airdvr

Strange things you notice

I was robbed at knife point by a shirtless 12 year old carrying a knife that had a wizards head for a hilt and his beard was the blade. That was definitely strange.
In the Navy, you can't put your hands in your pockets but I was always told not to put my hands in my pockets by people with their hands in their pockets. Kinda funny huh?

I ALWAYS take a lid from the center of the stack! Also, when I buy something, no matter what it is (groceries, clothes, shampoo, anything) I NEVER take the one thats in front! I always reach back to the 3rd or 4th one.... But I'm a little wierd I guess! :P

not at all,
besides.. it would help out the economy some by providing more job openings at grocery stores for people to clean up your shit.

I go for the center of the stack with slurpee lids, but groceries- I'm willing to take the risk that someone didnt rub their junk all up and down the front one

I do that with food.. Supermarkets want to get rid of stuff that is about to expire, so they put the new stuff in the back and the old stuff in the front..

rational! but if you don't know the stores methods you should check; otherwise you might just be buying the old crap