BaronVonBoll

Anyone here ever get mistaken for

Not really, although people tend to call me the same name of David Graf's most famous character..:D

zip bang zoom
way over my head with that one!
Officer Tackleberry;)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Not really, although people tend to call me the same name of David Graf's most famous character..:D

It's the maniac grin, Dave...

For me, I've been compared to Richard Branson, back before my beard went almost entirely gray...
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

I can in all modesty and humility say that the only celebrity I occasionally get mistaken for is Adonis:):P

"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom

Last year at Eloy there were a group of older ladies watching the main landing area and every time I'd walk by I noticed they kept pointing at me and talking. After about three times of this I had a friend of mine go stand by them and see what they said. I personally don't see it at all but evidently they were trying to figure out if Phil Collins is a skydiver.
It's a gift, I don't try to explain it.

CRWDog and organizer Brian Pangburn (not a user on here) is a dead ringer for actor Gary Busey. I told him that once, and he had that "I know" look on his face. Then I said "did you body double for him in the movie Drop Zone?" He said he wished he could have.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

CRWDog and organizer Brian Pangburn (not a user on here) is a dead ringer for actor Gary Busey. I told him that once, and he had that "I know" look on his face. Then I said "did you body double for him in the movie Drop Zone?" He said he wished he could have.

Hahahahaha, soo awesome

I can in all modesty and humility say that the only celebrity I occasionally get mistaken for is Adonis:):P

You sure it wasn't David? :)

:D no comment
"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom

I've had people accuse me of looking lik Jeremy Piven... I'm not sure I agree...

you know... he is kinda cute... you don't have his number by chance, do you?
no but... I could give you my number and we could pretend I was him... :)
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

I've had people accuse me of looking lik Jeremy Piven... I'm not sure I agree...

you know... he is kinda cute... you don't have his number by chance, do you?
no but... I could give you my number and we could pretend I was him... :)

oooo... kinky ;)

Anyone here ever get mistaken for a celebrity?

Sponge Bob Square Pants...[:/]

Really?

I always thought you looked more like Rodger . . . Jolly Rodger
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

One night at the FloraBama I mistook a little old lady for Popsjumper

Well - that's common, isn't it?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun