Teigen

What do you do for a living?

Hahaha sorry for laughing!! I'm still getting over Lucky's comment! The hose and the boom are the "boom operators" responsibility. I sit up from in the cockpit sleeping!

Dreaming about jumping, I'm sure, you SKANK. :P

;););)

Edited to throw a much needed "SKANK" out there.. :)
Always be kinder than you feel.

i inject botox into people's foreheads, ect ect ect. :)

I'm getting married at the end of April and I definitely need the botox and the etc., etc., etc.! Wish you were here. :|

Oh, and for the sake of the thread, I'm a real estate lawyer. C'mon, let's go subdivide something!!
TPM Sister #102

Well, I get PAID to be an Art Director in Creative Advertising and Retail Promotion...am also working towards becoming a part-time videographer at my DZ within the next couple years.

But basically, I spend hours and hours every day thinking about COOL new ways to sell more BEER to all of YOU by getting you to interact with the brand in a positive way across different media channels (i.e. TV, cell phone, email, web, in-store, etc.) B|

...that, and sketch boobies on bar napkins and call it "brainstorming". :)

There's something about the smell of jet fuel, nylon, and adrenaline that gives me a huge boner.

I am a pool guy. Bow Chica Bow Wow

Yes, the name of my pool service company is "Cabana Man"...its what general contractors due to chill out during bad times in the building industry. I name my company this to kind of make fun of work. :P

fixed it for you.
Fortunately, I'm adhering to a pretty strict, uh, drug, uh, regimen to keep my mind, you know, uh, limber.
--- The Dude ---

I play with rockets all day - and they pay me for it! B|

I hate it when welders don't get good penetration. [:/]

:P

I'm a real welderB|

There are lots of people out there who operate welding equipment, but aren't welders:o

I met a girl once that claimed she was a welder, she ran a spot welding machine at the GM truck plant [:/].
I'm a welder in a factory, but it's real welding, aluminum Tig. This is part of my work station I built out of scrap metal.
"If it wasn't easy stupid people couldn't do it", Duane.

My momma said I could be anything I wanted when I grew up, so I became an a$$hole.

I sit up from in the cockpit sleeping!

Hey, we have a pilot at the dz that does that! :D:D:D

I've seen one of our pilots do that too! I woke up early one time around 5,500 feet, everyone else was still sleeping so I nudged the pilot and asked him if we were there yet.
"If it wasn't easy stupid people couldn't do it", Duane.

My momma said I could be anything I wanted when I grew up, so I became an a$$hole.

I work for Best Buy, in the Knowledge Management area, building out a tool and process to capture all of the inovation experiments that are going on in our stores and corporate.
Fortunately, I'm adhering to a pretty strict, uh, drug, uh, regimen to keep my mind, you know, uh, limber.
--- The Dude ---

My husband and I own a flight school that I run during the day. At night I work on building my own graphic design biz. B|

;)

Don't forget to mention that your business is on one of the coolest airports in the world.
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

I herd cats.

Seriously, though, I work in healthcare IT for a large, national health care organization. I translate stuff between the business people and the techies. This is my favorite part of my job description: "Must be flexible and have the ability to work in a complex and constantly changing environment." I translate that to mean "Must be able to navigate complex bureaucracy and departmental/regional politics without pissing people off and while still getting shit done.":D

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Long haul comms - I make sure the troops over here can call Mama and send emails.

satcom... the REAL commo guys

Yeah, you can push your radio a few clicks... try 22,000 miles EACH WAY to the bird and back... bitches
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message