Teigen

What do you do for a living?

So what do you all do for a living? I know some of you are able to live off of jumping, but what about the rest of ya?

Im a freelance photographer, currently working for Scanpix covering sports and news and whatnot. I started working for them in January, after a 4 year period on my local newspaper. And im really happy, knowing that this is a place i would like to stay for a while, having the opportunity to travel and see the world.

Im really looking forward to this summer! being in a new job, and enjoying my first full season of skydiving! I feel really fortunate to be able to do two things that i really really enjoy! Im covering both the Extreme sports week and the World Base Race this summer! so if you are attending either of them, hit me up!

But enough about me! what do YOU guys and gals do?

Oh, here's a photo from work, just chillin before a game of soccer.. (notice my strategically placed tonfly sticker)

Click me

I''m in the Air Force. KC-10 flight engineer. Deployed right now and about to go fly. (no jumps for another 2 months!!!)

If you EVER find yourself at McGuire give me a shout. We'll do some good food & maybe some beers! I'm about 5 minutes from the main gate & under one of the landing patterns. KC-10s & Kc-135s buzz my house often.
When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail.

I stomp out lives and save disease .... oops, got it backwards, I hate it when i do that!:P

seriously i am a nurse practitioner in 3 of the local er's (peds/fast-track/main/intermediate care and acute psych) ,..... and then for a break i inject botox into people's foreheads, ect ect ect. So when it is jump time....it is time for some serious getting crazy.:)

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

I'm doing IT field support and installations on clinical information system all over Scandinavia
“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
He who dies with the most toys, wins.....
dudeist skydiver # 19515
Buy quality and cry once!

Full time drouge whore, part time sport jumper.

I am reminded most days about how good my job is and i hope i never forget how good it is.

;)

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

U.S. Navy - Aviation Maintenance, Limited Duty Officer. Presently assigned in the aquisition of flight simulation and training devices for H-60 helicopters.
"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" ~Samuel Clemens

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68

I''m in the Air Force. KC-10 flight engineer. Deployed right now and about to go fly. (no jumps for another 2 months!!!)

If you EVER find yourself at McGuire give me a shout. We'll do some good food & maybe some beers! I'm about 5 minutes from the main gate & under one of the landing patterns. KC-10s & Kc-135s buzz my house often.

I can sit in my living room or backyard and watch them all day (I live in Hammonton). Cool!!! :)
Always be kinder than you feel.

I'm a research associate at Genmab (NL), which is a pharmaceutical company that develops antibodies to cure/slow down certain forms of cancer.

I'm a very small cog in a huge machine, but somehow I find the job gives me a lot of satisfaction.
"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom

and then for a break i inject botox into people's foreheads

You should become a TI instead - I bet *all* your students would look relaxed on the video. :)
"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom

Long haul comms - I make sure the troops over here can call Mama and send emails.

God bless you. B|;)B|

Thanks, but it's the troops that are over here doing the real job - I just 'keep the lights on' for them, that's all.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706