skybytch

Lent - whatcha givin' up?

You need to start kicking some ass.

Oooh, that's what I'll do for Lent, I'll give up being nice. I'm gonna start kicking some ass! Who should I start with? ;)

You mean, besides normiss? :)
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Sex.

In my case that's the easiest thing to do. I'm already on a roll. All I have to do is keep it going.

Oh wait....let me clarify. Solo sex doesn't count here.

You probably haven't gotten it up since the crusades!:P

Don't feel bad... Twardo lost his opportunity during the creation.:ph34r:
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

I'm going hard-core this year again. Hope it doesn't kill me. :ph34r:

I'm giving up preservatives, processed foods, white sugar and bleached flours. Exceptions are the foods that are prescribed on my diet program, which includes pre-mixed protein shakes & bars, & dairy products without added sugar.

No meats except fish on Fridays and holy days. So, pretty much, I'll be eating fruits, veggies, milk, oatmeal, and protein stuff for 43 days.

All natural for me. B| If I REALLY get in a bind, most whiskeys are all-natural...

And I ALREADY BLEW IT this morning...I had 2 grilled chicken drumsticks thinking I was doing good. Then I remembered it's Ash Wednesday and I shouldn't have eaten chicken...:S:S:S I'll try to make it perfect from here on out.

Very sweet of you to give up your alcohol for JP, Lisa.

~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Do what I did, say you are giving it up for lent. that way you can say thats why you arent getting laid. and if you decide you do wanna have sex you can just give up lent. : )

:DThe above was a recommendation from Skittles...

A valid point, so I am going to have to agree with him on this one! Hahaha!

So, I am (technically) giving up sex too!:P

Pops, I'm with you..I'm giving up sex, too. It won't be hard for me, either...6 months and counting! ;)
Geeeezus, I'm proud of this???:P

I was going to try to give up talking like a sailor but that all went to shit earlier today ;)

"Don't let the bon-bons give you a fat ass. Merry X-mas!" - Skydemon2

Pops, I'm with you..I'm giving up sex, too. It won't be hard for me, either...6 months and counting! ;)
Geeeezus, I'm proud of this???:P

I was going to try to give up talking like a sailor but that all went to shit earlier today ;)

Why don't we start a club for people giving up sex. So far its pops, you, lucky, jumpingjunkie and myself.