guppie01

Post the perfect job for the poster above you

Sammich maker

:o:S

Back away slowly...don't make direct eye contact...if attacked, curl up in a ball and scream like a little girl! :ph34r:What? I didn't mean it in a chauvenistic "bring me a beer 'n a sammich woman!' way. Alls I'm sayin is that I bet the woman can make a mean sammich, nothin else
I got nuthin

Sammich maker

Back away slowly...don't make direct eye contact...if attacked, curl up in a ball and scream like a little girl! :ph34r:What? I didn't mean it in a chauvenistic "bring me a beer 'n a sammich woman!' way. Alls I'm sayin is that I bet the woman can make a mean sammich, nothin else

Barnum and Baily's Circus unicycle backpeddler

Sammich maker

Back away slowly...don't make direct eye contact...if attacked, curl up in a ball and scream like a little girl! :ph34r:
What? I didn't mean it in a chauvenistic "bring me a beer 'n a sammich woman!' way. Alls I'm sayin is that I bet the woman can make a mean sammich, nothin else

Instiller of fear
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Sammich maker

Back away slowly...don't make direct eye contact...if attacked, curl up in a ball and scream like a little girl! :ph34r:
What? I didn't mean it in a chauvenistic "bring me a beer 'n a sammich woman!' way. Alls I'm sayin is that I bet the woman can make a mean sammich, nothin else

Instiller of fear

Kiss ass
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Sammich maker

Instiller of fear

Kiss assMoooooooovie critic
I got nuthin

Mayor of Arecibo

Yes !! Yes !! Yes!!... We own the biggest Wok in the World! Can you imagine what a great all-you-can-eat menu we could cook from the Arecibo's Radio-Observatory during one lunch session?
Y yo, pa' vivir con miedo, prefiero morir sonriendo, con el recuerdo vivo".
- Ruben Blades, "Adan Garcia"

Mayor of Arecibo

Yes !! Yes !! Yes!!... We own the biggest Wok in the World! Can you imagine what a great all-you-can-eat menu we could cook from the Arecibo's Radio-Observatory during one lunch session?

:D:D:D

I wouldn't have missed that place. Haha. I guess it would beat getting drunk at the Ponderosa. :D:D:D;)
Always be kinder than you feel.

Well, if you hang around Arecibo with the Xtreme Crowd... you get Xtreme results.... Like Ponderosa ! Yikes !

Do you know there is a river underneath the big Wok ? And there is enough guano to slide all the way down the river without ever touching a rock !
Y yo, pa' vivir con miedo, prefiero morir sonriendo, con el recuerdo vivo".
- Ruben Blades, "Adan Garcia"