apollard24

what is the nastiest thing you have done to someone when they were sleeping?

what is the nastiest thing you have done to someone who is sleeping? and did you laugh your ass off while doin it, an wot was their reaction?

hav fun folks!!!

I think we sung him a lullaby - LP is a great Boogie!:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

The first thing that came to mind when I read this was the youtube video of the shithead waxing his girlfriend's eyebrow clean off and thinking it was funny! She didn't think so, not by a long shot. :D

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

what is the nastiest thing you have done to someone who is sleeping? and did you laugh your ass off while doin it, an wot was their reaction?

hav fun folks!!!

Dude in college dorm, your basic hairy gorilla look (lots of dark hair on chest, arms, legs, etc.). It was spring finals time and he decided to drink too much and study too little. He ends up passing out, his roommate lets us in (me, my roommate, and one other dorm-guy) and we proceed to shave 1/2 his body vertically, one arm, one leg, half his hair, one eyebrow, etc. Oh and we took / hid all of his long sleeve shirts, long pants, hats, etc. He wakes up groggy and mildly hung over about 40 minutes before his final (which was a 25-30 minute walk easy) and after some screaming and cursing has to just put the shorts on, suck it up, and go to the final.

Ahh, evil college days B|B|B|B|
It wouldn't hurt you to think like a fucking serial killer every once in a while - just for the sake of prevention

A friend of mine pooped in a large salad bowl and left it on a coffee table in a room where a dozen or so bachelor party pass outs were sleeping.

He awoke to the groom-to-be's doctor of a father yelling out "Stuart, is that stool?!!!"

When I was in the Army at Ft. Hood, Tx., there was this guy that always did hookers. One day, the word got out that he had gotten crabs, so I just happen to have been racing at the dragstrip the day before, so, I got a cup of 121 octane UNICAL (76) Racing Gas out of the tank and took a syringe and squirted it on his pecker area until his drawers were soaked.

UNICAL 121 will burn your hand, so think of what it would do to "other" parts!:)

Refuse to Lose!!!
Failure is NOT an option!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

Not much for "nasty.". But I can say the Army was quite fun.

Probably the best was when was was OPFOR for an exercise at Camp Navajo outside of Flagstaff, AZ. Being the eltee, I kinda let it be known that I didn't give a shit what fun they had so long as they performed when necessary. One E7 thought a grenade simulator outside my tent was a good way to wake me up.

Now, we came prepared with good tents of our own bringing. The zip-up kinds that modern outdoorsmen use. I decided to wake this E7 up the next day. 550 cord it pretty strong and flexible enough to tie one end to his tent, which I viewed more as calzone with SFC xxx in it. And he was also securely in hi mummy bag (it gets cold there.)

The 550 cord was also long enough to tie to the frame of the civilian rental car. Hence, a nice "Dope on a Rope." I only dragged the tent (with him in it) about 50 feet - just about 3 or 4 seconds of sudden stark terror. He didn't even yell until we stopped.

I bought him a new tent but his wakeup was a bit more exciting than mine.

And I think I earned some respect that day.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

In college a bunch of us stole a pet hampshire pig from a neighboring frat and released it into one of our house mates rooms- ...... he had this really annoying girl over who was causing all kinds of trouble for months.....let's just say that people were not happy with us for a few days:D:D

she split after that:ph34r:

Beware of the collateralizing and monetization of your desires.
D S #3.1415

Waited til an obnoxiously drunk buddy passed out, pulled down his pants and we shoved a dill pickle up his ass and then put his pants back on.

The next morning we were all sitting around the living room waiting until he woke up. He was awake for about 10 seconds when his eyes got big and he took off the the bathroom with his butt cheeks clenched and walking with short little steps.

It was hilarious.
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Waited til an obnoxiously drunk buddy passed out, pulled down his pants and we shoved a dill pickle up his ass and then put his pants back on.

The next morning we were all sitting around the living room waiting until he woke up. He was awake for about 10 seconds when his eyes got big and he took off the the bathroom with his butt cheeks clenched and walking with short little steps.

It was hilarious.

Yeah, ummm. WTF? That's aggravated sexual assault!!! The pickle makes it aggravated. [:/]

And how do you NOT come to when someone's doing THAT to your ass????

:o:o:o
Always be kinder than you feel.

It was hilarious.

Yeah, ummm. WTF? That's aggravated sexual assault!!! The pickle makes it aggravated. [:/]

I doubt he meant literally IN his ass - more like between the cheeks, like a hot steamy load . .
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

I doubt he meant literally IN his ass - more like between the cheeks, like a hot steamy load . .

I think that's EXACTLY what he meant. My friends are ball busters but they know better than to try THAT stuff!! :P
Always be kinder than you feel.

I think that's EXACTLY what he meant. My friends are ball busters but they know better than to try THAT stuff!! :P

Bob would not, that I could imagine, actually penetrate anyone like that . .. .

Bob would not, that I could imagine, actually penetrate anyone like that . .. .

I hope not. Ouchies. :P

He might have used a sweet pickle . . . I think it would have been better served being a couple of vienna sausages.:D:D:D