simplyputsi

F you Chase Bank and F your credit card!!!

Rant!!!!

Ok so I get my statement from Chase this month and they have decided to charge me a $10 transaction fee. So I call to see what this is all about, as I don't even use the card anymore because I have a decent balance at a promotional rate, and charging anything else will go to the regualar apr and until I pay off the other lower balance it will just keep growing and growing because of finance charges.

So anyway. They tell me that my account now will be charge $10 a month for a use fee. I don't even use the thing. They won't take it off. So I say I want to speak to a supervisor. Supervisor says its the fee that will be assessed for my account being open. So do the math people $120 a year for this credit card. Ummmm AMEX is not even that much and they have far better rewards. I mention this, they don't care. They say if I want to transfer my balance and close the account that is the only way that I can avoid the $10 a month.

So I tell the lady that the previous lady told me not all cards are being charged this. I said so what you've done is single out the people, like me, who have high balances at a low rate and now you want more money. She said no sir, this is a fee that is going to be charged to anyone with the type of card you have. I said well I don't believe you, sorry.
I also asked why did my minimum payment double. They went from 2% minimum due to 5%. I was like is this an industry wide thing or a Chase thing?
Not industry, just what Chase has decided to do.

Well Fuck you Chase!! Fuck your Fee, Fuck your fucking minimum payment shit. The only reason they are doing this is because they need fucking money because they fucking suck just like every other fuck of a fuck bank who didn't do anything fucking right and now want us to pay for it. Suck my balls!!!!

I was already looking at paying this off, most likely with my tax return, but now, it's fucking priority one. And I'll be closing the account as soon as that happens. I looked into transfering it to another account, and if I can pay it off in the next 6 months paying the 10 is cheaper than transfering.

So just to let you all know Chase sucks big fucking donkey balls

Rant over

you may now resume your regular scheduled bonfire posting.

>:(>:(>:(
Skymama's #2 stalker -

It isn't just with chase. There was a news clip about credit card companies applying additional fees to people. I'm sure if you look online you will find info on it.
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Ummmm AMEX is not even that much and they have far better rewards.

True. My AmEx card gives cash back, and has no annual (nor monthly) fees.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Rant!!!!

Ok so I get my statement from Chase this month and they have decided to charge me a $10 transaction fee. So I call to see what this is all about, as I don't even use the card anymore because I have a decent balance at a promotional rate, and charging anything else will go to the regualar apr and until I pay off the other lower balance it will just keep growing and growing because of finance charges.

So anyway. They tell me that my account now will be charge $10 a month for a use fee. I don't even use the thing. They won't take it off. So I say I want to speak to a supervisor. Supervisor says its the fee that will be assessed for my account being open. So do the math people $120 a year for this credit card. Ummmm AMEX is not even that much and they have far better rewards. I mention this, they don't care. They say if I want to transfer my balance and close the account that is the only way that I can avoid the $10 a month.

So I tell the lady that the previous lady told me not all cards are being charged this. I said so what you've done is single out the people, like me, who have high balances at a low rate and now you want more money. She said no sir, this is a fee that is going to be charged to anyone with the type of card you have. I said well I don't believe you, sorry.
I also asked why did my minimum payment double. They went from 2% minimum due to 5%. I was like is this an industry wide thing or a Chase thing?
Not industry, just what Chase has decided to do.

Well Fuck you Chase!! Fuck your Fee, Fuck your fucking minimum payment shit. The only reason they are doing this is because they need fucking money because they fucking suck just like every other fuck of a fuck bank who didn't do anything fucking right and now want us to pay for it. Suck my balls!!!!

I was already looking at paying this off, most likely with my tax return, but now, it's fucking priority one. And I'll be closing the account as soon as that happens. I looked into transfering it to another account, and if I can pay it off in the next 6 months paying the 10 is cheaper than transfering.

So just to let you all know Chase sucks big fucking donkey balls

Rant over

you may now resume your regular scheduled bonfire posting.

>:(>:(>:(

They cost me 3 grand before I caught on to their scam in 2003. They are now history as far as I am concern!!
[:/]
Arizona only has two seasons, Hot and HOTTER!

Well Fuck you Chase!! Fuck your Fee, Fuck your fucking minimum payment shit. The only reason they are doing this is because they need fucking money because they fucking suck just like every other fuck of a fuck bank who didn't do anything fucking right and now want us to pay for it.

Goodness! That's a lot of fucking in one paragraph!:D:D
'To fly is heaven, to freefall is divine'

'You only need 2 tools. WD40 for when it doesn't move but should, and duct tape for when it moves but shouldn't'

Yeah it sucks to have to pay more then you expected when you borrowed someone eles's money but they have the right to do it because you agreed to it when you borrowed the money.

BUT Here is how you keep from ever being in this situation again.
http://www.daveramsey.com/

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

They cost me 3 grand before I caught on to their scam in 2003. They are now history as far as I am concern!!
[:/]

$3K! Holy Crap, were you not paying attention? We have really good credit, but we still stay on top of all of our credit cards. If they try and slip something in, we're on them like white on rice. I'll be watching for that $10/month crap. I sure as hell won't put up with that. I've got a great line of credit and a couple of paid off houses. I'll drop all of my credit cards before I pay that.:P

In the military, we have what's called a Star Card. It's good only in the exchanges. I have one. Good for if I need to get something and I happen to be out of cash. They also came out with one that is a mastercard and can be used, not just in the exchanges, but anywhere else. It's run by Chase. One of the exchange reps was trying to push me on it, and as soon as I saw that it was done by Chase, I nixed that idea. I found out about chase when I was stationed in 29 Palms when a buddy of mine was getting random charges for no reason regularly.

I agree... they're scammers. It's a company that needs to go under.
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

So, I just wanted to bring this back up. About a month ago I read an article that said people like me were the only ones that are being charged the $10 fee and had their minimum payment more than doubled. Proving that I was lied to.

Now this.
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Under-pressure-Chase-Bank-to-apf-14784246.html

Haha!!!!! FUCK YOU CHASE!!!! FUCK YOU RIGHT IN THE FUCKING EYE!!!!!!!

and just FYI, my chase card will be paid off in full as of this coming saturday, and card is being canceled on Monday.

Suck it Chase!!!
Skymama's #2 stalker -

So, I just wanted to bring this back up. About a month ago I read an article that said people like me were the only ones that are being charged the $10 fee and had their minimum payment more than doubled. Proving that I was lied to.

Now this.
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Under-pressure-Chase-Bank-to-apf-14784246.html

Haha!!!!! FUCK YOU CHASE!!!! FUCK YOU RIGHT IN THE FUCKING EYE!!!!!!!

and just FYI, my chase card will be paid off in full as of this coming saturday, and card is being canceled on Monday.

Suck it Chase!!!

Canceling your card can affect your credit rating.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Im totally with you on this one... Chase sucks big hairy weenies....>:(

My Chase card was formaly a WAMU card, well when WAMU collapsed, it became a Chase card. I always kept the card payed off, the entire time I had it with WAMU, was never late etc etc etc... anyway, when I get the new welcome to Chase, the letter states the new cahnges which includes the NEW apr of 30%... yeah, I said 30%. My APR with WAMU was 12.9%.... It goes on to say that I can choose to not accept the new changes outlined in paragraph 1, so I keep reading, and I get to the bottom of the letter and it says that if I choose not to accept the changes, I can send a letter in writing to blah blah blah and at that time my account will be closed, if it has not been closed already...

They didn't even send vasoline with the letter......

I can now honestly say I have been screwed thru the mail.

I will log on to check to see if I am being charged that fee... if so they stick their card up their ass sideways... without vasoline....

I will stick with Capital One, I have two cards with them, and never had an issue....

+ 1

We cancelled our Chase account a year ago. THEY SUCK!! I would caution ANYONE who has a Chase account to dump it, because they will find some way to stick it to you.
We had an account thru a different bank entirely, Chase swallowed up THAT bank and changed the credit card agreement that we had had.
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

Thanks to Wamu and Providian being gobbled up, I've got from one chase card to 3. Gotto hate mergers.

Time to start prioritizing and attacking the debt. The bad news? All of this = less jumping. :|

I will be kissing hands and shaking babies all afternoon. Thanks for all your support! *bows*

SCS #8251

Canceling your card can affect your credit rating.

who cares, don't borrow money and you don't have to worry about a credit score. credit card companies can stick it in their ass, credit reporting agencies can stick it in their ass. fuck a fico score. you are NOT your fico score.

"Your scrotum is quite nice" - Skymama
www.kjandmegan.com