Darktreader

The worst rejection I have ever had!

well I have come to the conclusion, that based on my personality no women would ever want me. However being optimistic :) I can say ONE good thing I have learned from this :

Thank God I dont look like my brother cause then I would just be screwd.:P:ph34r:

"Before we waste time talking and getting to know each other, let's just have sex once and see if we're compatible"

well I have come to the conclusion, that based on my personality no women would ever want me. However being optimistic :) I can say ONE good thing I have learned from this :

Thank God I dont look like my brother cause then I would just be screwd.:P:ph34r:

Yet your brother seems to still snag the hotties! ;)

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

g

Folks...we have a winner. :D:D:D

just be screwd.:P:ph34r:

Which is better than not being screwed

It IS important for you to ask, as you need to know these things.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

g

That makes a good point sense when did women start caring about stupid things like money, personality, education, success, and charm?

anyone got a mail order catalog? :P
"Before we waste time talking and getting to know each other, let's just have sex once and see if we're compatible"

g

That makes a good point sense when did women start caring about stupid things like money, personality, education, success, and charm?

anyone got a mail order catalog? :P

I'm sure you could find something here.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

thats the sad part, I got rejected based soley on my personality test. It was like 250 question test before you can even start a membership, upload photos or see anyone on the site! They gave me the boot from get go. :S

thats the sad part, I got rejected based soley on my personality test. It was like 250 question test before you can even start a membership, upload photos or see anyone on the site! They gave me the boot from get go. :S

...and this, doesn't surprise me.

:D:D:P
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

He needs to go back and "refine" his answers . . . don't be so honest - :P:)

He needs to go back and "refine" his answers . . . don't be so honest - :P:)

If you click the $100K+ box, your other answers don't matter.
:ph34r:

"I make $240K a year selling crack and I ain't gonna
answer no more m-f-in questions..."

"You have 121 replies..."