Darktreader

The worst rejection I have ever had!

How bad to I feel ....after 45 min of filling out the stupid loong ass profile full of very personal questions...this was my end response. How bad could I be that an entire dating site rejected me! ouch:S:(

Unable To Match You At This Time
eHarmony is based upon a complex matching system developed through extensive research with married couples. One of the requirements for successful matching is that participants fall within certain defined profiles. If we find that we will not be able to match a user using these profiles, we feel it is only fair to inform them early in the process.

We are so convinced of the importance of creating compatible matches to help people establish happy, lasting relationships that we sometimes choose not to provide service rather than risk an uncertain match.

Unfortunately, we are not able to make our profiles work for you. Our matching model could not accurately predict with whom you would be best matched. This occurs for about 20% of potential users, so 1 in 5 people simply will not benefit from our service. We hope that you understand, and we regret our inability to provide service for you at this time.

You can still receive your free Personality Profile by clicking here.
"Before we waste time talking and getting to know each other, let's just have sex once and see if we're compatible"

How bad to I feel ....after 45 min of filling out the stupid loong ass profile full of very personal questions...this was my end response. How bad could I be that an entire dating site rejected me! ouch:S:(

Unable To Match You At This Time
eHarmony is based upon a complex matching system developed through extensive research with married couples. One of the requirements for successful matching is that participants fall within certain defined profiles. If we find that we will not be able to match a user using these profiles, we feel it is only fair to inform them early in the process.

We are so convinced of the importance of creating compatible matches to help people establish happy, lasting relationships that we sometimes choose not to provide service rather than risk an uncertain match.

Unfortunately, we are not able to make our profiles work for you. Our matching model could not accurately predict with whom you would be best matched. This occurs for about 20% of potential users, so 1 in 5 people simply will not benefit from our service. We hope that you understand, and we regret our inability to provide service for you at this time.

You can still receive your free Personality Profile by clicking here.

Dude . . . sorry . . . that's like being Billy or Divot or something . . .
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Hand over your man card :|

Compassion is not a man card offense . . . ESPECIALLY when there is THAT much sarcasm behind it.:P
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Ouch.. That is Harsh.

ur matching model could not accurately predict with whom you would be best matched.

You mean that they did not have a "Women of questionable Morals and very low standards" section?

What the hell kinda dating site is that??:P:D:D

Check out www.plentyoffish.com

Plenty of women of questionable morals and very low standards.

Best part is its totally free.

Be sure to share the horror stories after you go on a couple of dates;)
Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

to add insult to injury I just looked up how many registered members they have, seeing as they would not let me be a member...yeah over 20 million. and almost 60 % women according to thier statistics. So I just got rejected by around 12 million women at once. I need a hug!:S

"Before we waste time talking and getting to know each other, let's just have sex once and see if we're compatible"

Compassion is not a man card offense . . . ESPECIALLY when there is THAT much sarcasm behind it.:P

It wasn't the compassion...it was specifically the "" but in this case I'll let you go with a warning due to your shot at Billy and divot. :D

But in all honesty...you have to wonder about software that can't match the op with at least 1 of the 12 million female members. Also if you think about it....they match each person with 1 other person so 12 million women for 8 million men seems a bit off or there is some damn lucky (or unlucky) men subscribing to that site.
www.FourWheelerHB.com

It wasn't the compassion...it was specifically the "" but in this case I'll let you go with a warning due to your shot at Billy and divot. :D

But in all honesty...you have to wonder about software that can't match the op with at least 1 of the 12 million female members. Also if you think about it....they match each person with 1 other person so 12 million women for 8 million men seems a bit off or there is some damn lucky (or unlucky) men subscribing to that site.

I dunno - have you ever met DT?:|

:D:D:D

wow, talk about salt in the wound

:D:D

It's easier to kick a guy when he's down - don't have to lift your leg so high and you can get a running start.:D:D:D

Wha?? Billy or Divot? You mean the two guys with an average 9 years of successful marriage each? [Tongue]

We didn't need no stinkin' match finder site to help us either.

Come on, the guy's a Wright, he's anything but right. [Laugh]
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Wha?? Billy or Divot? You mean the two guys with an average 9 years of successful marriage each? [Tongue]

We didn't need no stinkin' match finder site to help us either.

Come on, the guy's a Wright, he's anything but right. [Laugh]

Don't you be insultin' the Wing Men!

You are aware that you are supposed to lie right?

I don't need to lie. Why would I lie? I am as truthful as I can be.

don't worry, there's plenty more fish in the sea.

well, actually there isn't that many more, there's probably a few women on the outskirts of chernobyl that'll take you on.

and hey, some of those babes glow in the dark, mind you some of them have fifteen arses as well.
Dude #320
"Superstitious" is just a polite way of saying "incredibly fucking stupid".
DONK!