iluvtofly

Over night guests thoughts:

Not as naughty as my other threads but very important questions none the less.

Do you have a favorite side in bed?
Left side, right side, or in the middle?
If you have a guest do you tell them they are on your side or do you try the other side you normally don't lay on?
If the guest takes your blankets do you push them out of bed and take the blankets back, or snuggle closer? What's the right thing to do?

Strategic planning dear....

Hop in bed first, or direct them to throw you down onto your side of the bed.

If you're having a "new" overnight guest... there really is no need for blankets! ;)

g

"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Strategic planning dear....

Hop in bed first, or direct them to throw you down onto your side of the bed.

If you're having a "new" overnight guest... there really is no need for blankets! ;)

g

Yes there is - you have to keep the rest of her warm as you are concentrating on other areas, and there isn't a lot of actual exercise going on.

To answer - you just let them know - if they don't like it Fuck em! :D:D:D

If they still don't like it - fuck 'em again!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Not as naughty as my other threads but very important questions none the less.

Do you have a favorite side in bed?
Left side, right side, or in the middle?
If you have a guest do you tell them they are on your side or do you try the other side you normally don't lay on?
If the guest takes your blankets do you push them out of bed and take the blankets back, or snuggle closer? What's the right thing to do?

#1 - Yes.

# 2 - The left side if you're laying in the bed. If I'm alone, which is 99% of the time, I'll end up in the middle. I should take the right side though... the alarm clock is on that side of the bed. Then I have to reach over you to turn it off. And that would put my boobs in your face.... and that's just rude. ;)

# 3 - If someone's allowed to stay the night (hahha) I don't care what side they take. Just don't snore and be prepared to put out in the morning. Just joking. ;)

# 4 - If someone takes the blankets I'm going to pull some over to me. I'm not going to freeze my ass off in my own bed. But some people do put off a hell of a lot of body heat so that can actually make up for messy blankets. ;)

I think the right thing to do is just have fun. Don't stress over the little stuff. I'm very territorial with my bedroom so I understand the concerns... I'm just happy if I decide someone is worthy of being in my bed. ;)
Always be kinder than you feel.

Always the side farthest from the door. If someone comes in with ill intentions I want to be as far away as possible.
NO...never compromise my position!
The covers....when you get my age, you don't want them anyway!!:P

I never had a favorite side. It was the bitch wife that had the preference. All I cared about was when was she going to quit flappin' her lips so I could get to sleep.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239