Twoply

Black or Blue ink in pens?

Hmm I'm going to have to go with blue....Anyone else think a black pen shouldn't be allowed when a wet signature is required? It makes it hard to decipher between originals and copies!

I prefer black. However, depending on the type of paper and the pressure used by the writer, you may be able to tell the difference. Turn the paper over and look closely for the tell tale lines made by the pen. Especially if its a ball-point pen.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Which do you like?

Black.

Specifically, coming from a Pilot G2 0.7mm (the ones in the upper right).

This has become my weapon of choice lately. I love the way the ink flows out of this pen and onto the page. Very expressive for a ball point.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Uni-ball bold 0.8 mm Vision Elite Blue/Black!

I love these pens. At my hospital, we are allowed to use blue ink. The blue/black stands out from everyone else's writing, so I can easily find my notes.

Ok, so when I see something specific like that I know I'm seeing the words of somebody who has a bit of an obsession. So, I had to look it up. I expected to see JUST ads for pens but this caught my eye.
http://onelonemanspensandpencils.blogspot.com/2009/03/uni-ball-vision-elite-bold-08-mm.html

This guy LOVES pens.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Uni-ball bold 0.8 mm Vision Elite Blue/Black!

I love these pens. At my hospital, we are allowed to use blue ink. The blue/black stands out from everyone else's writing, so I can easily find my notes.

Ok, so when I see something specific like that I know I'm seeing the words of somebody who has a bit of an obsession. So, I had to look it up. I expected to see JUST ads for pens but this caught my eye.
http://onelonemanspensandpencils.blogspot.com/2009/03/uni-ball-vision-elite-bold-08-mm.html

This guy LOVES pens.

Not really an obsession. I just know what I like. I like how smooth the pen writes. I like the color because it stands out from everyone else's notes. I like that my hand is not killing me at the end of the day from holding a pen, like it does when I hold a bic, and I like the window that tells me I'm low on ink. When I worked at the prison, I wrote so much I would go through a pen a day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Which do you like?

Black.

Specifically, coming from a Pilot G2 0.7mm

----

I'm glad you brought those up. I was going to bring them up... but you know what's up! up.. up... up.. Those are my fav!! The flow is superior for writing and drawing.

oh, BTW... black.
I don't have a license for this.