BillyVance

What's the strangest place you have banged your SO/FWB in?

Were you there that weekend when us kansas folk came down? I didn't think I saw you.

And yes it was freeeezing at night! Then again, those things were kinda cold at first too :P

Nope. I wasn't there that weekend. If I was, I would have bust in there and jumped on y'all. :D
~Nikki
http://www.facebook.com/poe62

Irgity Dirgity

The stairwell of a hotel where the company Christmas party was being held -- about 1/2 way through the party, we snuck to the stairwell. That whole party was a trip as I had been fired from the company 3 week prior as was there only as her "date". Needless to say my ex-bosses, her bosses, weren't happy that I was there at all. I can't imagine the extra fun had we been caught :S:D:ph34r:

P.S. she was fired a few weeks later, but we're still together 13 yrs later.

P.P.S. there's actually a stranger one, but that story requires in-person, drinking, etc. to tell.:)

It wouldn't hurt you to think like a fucking serial killer every once in a while - just for the sake of prevention

Nothing out of the ordinary.... but an xBF and I were having fun on our hotel room balcony at Couple Ocho Rios.

Directly across from us was the offshore au naturel area, Tower Isle.

We went to Tower Isle the next day and we heard people talking about being able to see a couple having a "nooner" on the balcony the day before. It was us. After many Hummingbords, Filthy Dirty Bananas and Flaming Bob Marleys we admitted it was us. ;)

That's about as strange as it gets, folks. [:/]

Or as strange as you'll publicly admit ;)
It wouldn't hurt you to think like a fucking serial killer every once in a while - just for the sake of prevention

handcuffed on the hood of a cop car, while he was on duty in the snow wearing a school girl outfit

Wow! :)

it was cold but fun, we were in a public parking lot too, easily could have gotten caught...thank god we didnt

The cops around here get fired for that stuff. :o

Cops in Ohio get promoted for stuff like that when the fuckery was done to a Michigan resident.

Nothing out of the ordinary.... but an xBF and I were having fun on our hotel room balcony at Couple Ocho Rios.

Directly across from us was the offshore au naturel area, Tower Isle.

We went to Tower Isle the next day and we heard people talking about being able to see a couple having a "nooner" on the balcony the day before. It was us. After many Hummingbords, Filthy Dirty Bananas and Flaming Bob Marleys we admitted it was us. ;)

That's about as strange as it gets, folks. [:/]

Or as strange as you'll publicly admit ;)

:ph34r::ph34r: What did you hear?? ;)

Nevermind.... I forgot you were on my Facebook. :D:D:D
Always be kinder than you feel.

Wasn't my SO but another jumper and i got busy in an inflatable raft in the packing hanger.

I couldnt stop grinning the whole weekend since it was a boogie and there were raft dives going on all weekend

EWW!!!! I am never doing a raft dive with you!!!

If thats the way you feel about it then i suggest staying away from both rafts, the packing mat, bunks 4,5 and 6, the RV park, the campground, and one of the benches in the loading area. (And I'm not going to tell you which one!) ;)

And every jump plane in America.

Heard (and meant it) on Sunday morning after the boogie while loading up for load one "I am NOT riding up in the wet spot!":D
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

Well I think my strangest are toooo sordid to tell, from my younger evil days, but my next to strangest would be in the Whichita Mountains, right off the trail in broad daylight on a rock slope that was very visible from across the gulley, and the time in the Decontamination locker on a aircraft carrier.... it was my now ex-wife, during a dependants day cruise.
Skydiving..... Good to the last drop©

-MudPuppy the Sky Pirate- Dirty Sanchez #453

In our airplane:)

OMG - Flashback. Flashback.

When we were underage we would go hang out at the airport after dark, around my Dad's plane, if it wasn't a beach night. I knew where my Dad kept a spare key for the canopy lock, so we used to take the cover off of the canopy and get in ... :D:D:D

This particular airport was a grass strip place, middle of nowhere, pre-high security alert days... no one ever knew we were out there.... And then he moved it to Atlantic City airport.... and then we couldn't play anymore.. :(

It wasn't banging but it was fun!! I'd totally forgotten about that!!!!
Always be kinder than you feel.

actually while underage, at sixflags monster plantation ride started with some f*kery, actaul act ended up happening behind one of the restaurants shortly there after.
"Before we waste time talking and getting to know each other, let's just have sex once and see if we're compatible"