LuckyMcSwervy

Weekend Plans??

Looks like it will be Raeford for me this weekend.

Depends whether I get paid on Friday or on Monday. If I get paid on Friday I'll be at the DZ for a bunch of jumps--if not I'll have a quiet weekend and jump next weekend.
"It's hard to have fun at 4-way unless your whole team gets down to the ground safely to do it again!"--Northern California Skydiving League re USPA Safety Day, March 8, 2014

I get to do a few jumps with Amanda on Saturday - two coach jumps and her A license check dive. I was on her last Cat C, it's way cool to see her progressing so well!

Hmmm....maybe I won't be getting too many jumps in even if I do turn up. Amanda and I were competing for the same Action Air rental rig last weekend :)
"It's hard to have fun at 4-way unless your whole team gets down to the ground safely to do it again!"--Northern California Skydiving League re USPA Safety Day, March 8, 2014

I get to do a few jumps with Amanda on Saturday - two coach jumps and her A license check dive. I was on her last Cat C, it's way cool to see her progressing so well!

Hmmm....maybe I won't be getting too many jumps in even if I do turn up. Amanda and I were competing for the same Action Air rental rig last weekend :) ... maybe I'll just drink the beer :D she'll be buying...wait I owe beer too...:D

The weather is looking completely crappy, rain and snow showers Saturday, Snow showers Sunday.

But, Saturday is the first Coffee and Cars of the season, then, a haircut, as I am looking shaggy,

If I can sneak in some time on the bicycle, I will ride, as I am riding in the MS 150 mile ride mid june, and I need some saddle time.

Sunday, hopefully bike ride, clean house, cook dinner for some friends that are coming over to drink beer and watch the Malaysian Formula 1 race!
Fortunately, I'm adhering to a pretty strict, uh, drug, uh, regimen to keep my mind, you know, uh, limber.
--- The Dude ---

I have to take my little Prom King nominee out to pick out a tux, but other than that I have no plans...no soccer games, no family coming over, no skydiving. I have to say, it's refreshing!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Screaming at the windsock, to no avail, I'm sure. Oh, and probably attempting to turn the earth outside my house into something that at least in passing can be construed as a "yard". :S[:/]

What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

Having a birthday party for my little girl tomorrow. She turns 3. Rented a big bouncy house (castle actually) and everything.

Man I hope that castle is clean. :|:P

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Hmmm....maybe I won't be getting too many jumps in even if I do turn up. Amanda and I were competing for the same Action Air rental rig last weekend :) ... maybe I'll just drink the beer :D she'll be buying...wait I owe beer too...:D

Looks like my paycheck has hit my bank account today so I am on my way to the DZ tomorrow--hopefully there will be gear for all (of a not too inappropriate size) to jump :D

Possibly Raeford tomorrow. B|

BTW - I have to cancel Raeford this weekend. I'm home sick from work again with this damn stomach virus. I thought it was a one day thing..... [:/]

So.... no way I'm traveling tonight. :(

:(

Hope ya feel better soon. :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.